Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Heya world \(^▽^)/.

(1/2) > >>

CinPunk:
Nice to meet yaaaaaa, I'm CinPunk or Cyn for short, 19 (she/her) and I didn't live the old internet, but I always been fascinated with the web and old tecnologies (especially old games consoles and PCs :eyes: ). The funny thing is I found neocities casually, on tumblr :pc: and ever since I discovered a new world, full of creativity and personal expression. I've never been in a forum before but is fun! :dive:  :dive: (I think is more rewarding than staying on social medial all day, as someone whose addicted, here is like some kind of oasis with slower rhythm where to finally breathe ε -(´・`)).

I'm an artist, that plans to be a videogame concept artist, but I like animation and comics too; I have a comic, temporarily on hiatus :tnt: but I plan to go on strong (°▽°)ᕗ after I give a proproper look to my neocities page: cinpunk.neocities.org.

Huge fan of cyberpunk aestetic, drawing robots and androids, videogames/comics/animations  (I cherish indie projects I like and works made by close friends :ha: ) and music/singing.

Some media I like:

* Nier automata.
* Alita battle angel.
* ENA.
* Lackadaisy.
* Corru.observer.
* General analogue horror.
* General lost media.
* Cuphead.
* Broken reality.
* Hollow knight.
And I would go for hours but it's better to stop here XD.

If I put "." where they don't belong, sorry, my OCD kiks in  :tnt: , saying in case someone gets bothered. (I'm sorry but is difficult to restrain), also english is not my first language (If I write something strange just say it, I'm eager to get better!).

I'm really happy to be here and have a nice day everyone!  :4u: .

Yukari:
welcome! hope you can enjoy yourself here :ha:

--- Quote from: CinPunk on August 06, 2023 @641.64 ---(I think is more rewarding than staying on social medial all day, as someone whose addicted, here is like some kind of oasis with slower rhythm where to finally breathe ε -(´・`)).
--- End quote ---
yesss, this is what it's all about. I really do think melon land and neocities scratch that social media itch!

CinPunk:
True, true. Everytime I open twitter people are getting angry for something :ohdear:. Here feels safer, like home, and people are nice! :ha: .

caracalled:

--- Quote from: CinPunk on August 08, 2023 @794.32 ---True, true. Everytime I open twitter people are getting angry for something :ohdear:. Here feels safer, like home, and people are nice! :ha: .

--- End quote ---

Oh absolutely! I dread social media since because of how short-lived the posts are and how quick you post them it feels like people have less room to think before they post whereas with long-form online interactions it's a lot more like you said, an "oasis with slower rhythm where to finally breathe"  :4u:

You said you're into lost media and I've been meaning to get into the community online more! Do you have anything you can recommend (from youtube videos/channels to forums/subreddits/discord servers) or if you'd like to I'd also love to hear more about it from you! Is it something you also participate in actively or more something you really like to absorb knowledge about? :D

Also I love ENA too hehehe

4ivilo:
Welcome and chill with us!

Social media became a blackhole that it's hard to escape. I wouldn't use it myself, but unfortunately my friends do... :ohdear:
Maybe I'm getting old, but stuff there changes and flashes so fast, I can't even look at it. My head starts to hurt after 5 minutes of just watching memes. And I don't want to talk about the dramas and all the hate... Though I don't follow it, it's a waste of time for me.

Anyways!

I love old tech too!! I watch LGR for his Oddware stuff and vwestlife from time to time (he mostly makes videos about old sound-related tech) - both on Youtube.

Are you also excited for the ENA game that will come out this year??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version