Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Hello, this is Nonomino!

(1/1)

Nonomino:
Hi everybody! I'm Nonomino (she/her), I'm French, and I'm so glad to be here. I started spending time on the internet as a tween (I am 30 now) and I really, really miss the internet from the 2000s haha. There used to be so many things to see and do, and while I tend to spend times on social media now, I don't like them very much. So I'm very glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way! And omg, I've MISSED forums.

I have a lot of love and nostalgia for games and manga/anime from the 90s (Jrpgs from that period, Sailor Moon, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō, From Far Away...), though I do like newer manga (Witch Hat Atelier) and games too (The Great Ace Attorney, the latest entries in famous franchises like Pokémon and Fire Emblem...) My taste in music is not as much rooted in nostalgia though (except maybe old video game music), and I love Susanne Sundfør, Agnes Obel, Aurora and Ioanna Gika for example (and yes, I will admit, I like a bit of Kpop too). As far as books are concerned, I like fantasy and non-fiction history books. I LOVE history, and I could read and learn about pretty much any topic. I love art too, and I could spend days in art museums if I could.

I like drawing and writing, even though I'm much too shy to share, and my girlfriend is probably the only person who get to see and read everything haha. But I want to try and share more in the future. I love baking too, and this time, this is not something I'm too shy to share, even though it tends to look bad. It's a shame that food is not something you can share through the internet though.

Even though I'm a little shy I can't wait to meet new people and see how everybody expresses their creativity! :loved: See you!

Melooon:
Hi Nonomino, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I think mid-20s-missing-forums tends to be the default arrival here, but theres nothing wrong with that; I guess thats why this forum exits  :grin:

Have you read Mary Beard's History of Ancient Rome? I'm a big Beard fan!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Nonomino:
Thank you for the warm welcome Melooon! :4u:

Ooh no I don't think I've ever read something she wrote, I should give it a try someday! I'll check if they have it at the library! Most history books I read are written by French authors because it's easier to find, but I'm excited to expand my horizons hehe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version