Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Goodbyes and Aways!

(1/2) > >>

Melooon:
Goodbyes and Aways!

Every now and then a person has need to step away from the forum or the web as a whole, in order to focus on other things! I thought it might be useful to make a thread where you can announce that you are away, semi-active, or exiting the forum for good!

You don't need to provide a reason if you don't want to; but it might be nice to provide some external contact details like an e-mail if you'd like people to keep in touch. Its also a good idea to say when/if you expect to be back, so people don't get confused!

If you are returning; remember to edit your post to note you are back!  :ha:

Also please note this is not a space for providing forum feedback; please do that here or send me a pm!

Otherwise I wish you best of luck and good fortune on your voyage; here is a song to heed you well!  :4u:

(Bad Reputation - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts)https://youtube.com/watch?v=nO6YL09T8Fw

shevek:
Edit: I am back.

I had already put it in my signature on last week before I left, but I'm back for a little today before going away again :dive:.
I am gone for a bit for my exams and my health, approximately until after 11th of September. :unite:
I am also not updating my Neocities, my status.cafe/mood stuff, and very likely not posting on smol.pub either. I get emails about private messages on here, so if you send me any, I'll see it. And there is the email address on my profile as well!

KatiePla.net:
Hello Melon Land!! I know I just joined this forum, but I wanted to make an announcement that I need to take a short break from the net for a month!  :ohdear:

The reason why I'm leaving is good, I'm preparing to move across the country (well, technically "down" the country - I'm moving from Wisconsin to Texas!) with my boyfriend.

Because of this, I'll only be rarely active (both here and on my website!) while I spend most of my time packing, moving, unpacking, and getting settled.

I plan to return to the internet June 1st! Until then, you can reach me via email or on Signal (my contact info for Signal is on my website)  :innocent:

I promise I'll bring back stories of my journey when I return,
-Katie

(P.S - Please don't let Dj Starr my TamaNOTchi go hungry while I'm away!)

:unite:

Melooon:

--- Quote from: KatiePla.net on May 03, 2024 @909.61 --- I'm preparing to move across the country (well, technically "down" the country - I'm moving from Wisconsin to Texas!) with my boyfriend.
--- End quote ---
Best of luck with the move! Its always really stressful moving, but its exciting too :cheerR:

DiffydaDude:
Hey guys, I might not be as active here for a bit because im moving. Im really depressed about it because im moving away from my childhood home :( @sokil @sharpieBath

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version