Forum Hub > ⁉︎ Community Events!

The Video Game Club

(1/4) > >>

demonologi:
like a book club....except with games! :omg:k:
i've always kind of wanted something like this, to encourage sharing (and actually finishing) games. although, beating the game 100% is not mandatory.

here's how this thread will work, if it takes off: i'll pick a game at random once a month (a month should be plenty of time before switching to the next game, to get a full experience of the game, if not at least complete it entirely.)

if you've already played your fill of it, or if you've already finished it, you discuss it in the thread replies.

avoid scrolling through the thread if you don't want spoilers!

You can obtain the game however you'd like, purchasing it to an account, borrowing it from a friend, or other means. (but supporting the developer is always encouraged, if you end up liking it!)

maybe even you've already bought it at some point, and never bothered to finish it. well, here's your encouragement to do so! and if you've already played through it many times even, here's a chance to go back and do it all over again.

First Months Game Is (Feb 21 2022):

Fable: The Lost Chapters
[info on isthereandydeal]

i wonder if this thread will take off, at all, but the idea sounded fun.

versidue:
I love this idea. I have a lot of games that I've barely played, and of course there are even more games that I've never heard of.

I don't have Fable: The Lost Chapters, but I have heard of the Fable series and wanted to try it. I don't know if a week will be enough time to play much of it but I'm willing to give it a go!

hooray8:
sounds fun!  :ozwomp:
fable is one of my fav childhood games, i have og pc box with game so i will participate 100% :ozwomp:

demonologi:

--- Quote from: versidue on February 22, 2022 @872.52 ---I don't know if a week will be enough time to play much of it but I'm willing to give it a go!

--- End quote ---
you actually have til same time next month to play it! due to posting it on a whim (already near the end of the month) i figured we could just change it same time each month (the 21st, give a day or two if i'm late to update the main thread post)

i just graduated from training at the heroes guild myself. i've never played it before this either, i keep trying to press the spacebar to jump.

Melooon:
Ooo, Iv so many projects to work on but Iv had Fable Anniversary (The same game just with revamped graphics I think?) sitting in Steam for YEARS waiting to be played. I will try and force myself to finally play it this month :ozwomp:

I'm not sure how popular it is with Fable fans but I really enjoyed Fable 3 (Its the only one I played, in fact its one of the like 5 games I ever completed)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version