Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Keylanbelle the penguin just landed!

(1/1)

keylanbelle:
HIYA PEOPLE!!!  :ha:  :ha:  :ha:
I am new here and very happy to join this place!
My name is Keylanbelle, you can call me Key, K, KLB or you can also call me pengu or peng-pal if you wish!

So... A lil story about me and how i got here  :ha:
I still remember the 2000s net, cuz i was an internet user since i was a smol kid. And i always remembered how cool websites looked back then, loved the graphics, old games and forums... And i thought that everything was gone! No one i knew shared the same love for oldweb as me.

But then, a week ago i accidentally found this cool place, Melonland, personal websites, spacehey and many other cool websites. I realized that there is a whole community of people that love the oldweb and OMG I WAS SO EXCITED!!!

So here i am now! Happy to join the forum and i hope i'll find new frens! Also i'm in process of making my own website and learning html and css ^^ so if u have some useful links to share with a newbie, i would be grateful!!
have a nice day <3

Guest:
Hi Key! Welcome to the forum, we're very happy to have you here!

You're in the right place when it comes to old web and web revival appreciation! I think you'll really like this space, or a least I'm hoping so! I'm looking forward to seeing what your website looks like, and I hope you have a ton of fun in the process of making it :transport:!

--- Quote from: keylanbelle on August 19, 2023 @515.64 ---Also i'm in process of making my own website and learning html and css ^^ so if u have some useful links to share with a newbie, i would be grateful!!
--- End quote ---

As for useful links, I have my own collection of cool links here (warning, low volume autoplay music), and there is also a thread on this site posted here of users sharing their own link directories that you might want to browse! Many of the links contained are helpful for building a website, so I hope you can find some use!

I hope you're doing well and once again, welcome!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗

* Take a look at our welcome to the forum post!
* There's also a wiki guide to using the forum!
* From here, I recommend checking out your profile settings.
* Maybe also your forum settings to edit the look and feel of the site.
* When you're ready, why not join in on some forum games!- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday!

keylanbelle:

--- Quote from: awhe on August 19, 2023 @660.23 ---Hi Key! Welcome to the forum, we're very happy to have you here!

You're in the right place when it comes to old web and web revival appreciation! I think you'll really like this space, or a least I'm hoping so! I'm looking forward to seeing what your website looks like, and I hope you have a ton of fun in the process of making it :transport:!

As for useful links, I have my own collection of cool links here (warning, low volume autoplay music), and there is also a thread on this site posted here of users sharing their own link directories that you might want to browse! Many of the links contained are helpful for building a website, so I hope you can find some use!

I hope you're doing well and once again, welcome!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗

* Take a look at our welcome to the forum post!
* There's also a wiki guide to using the forum!
* From here, I recommend checking out your profile settings.
* Maybe also your forum settings to edit the look and feel of the site.
* When you're ready, why not join in on some forum games!- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday!

--- End quote ---

ayoo, thank you for a warm greeting!! i like this space a lot already! :transport:
oooohh i'll save everything! thankies  :ha:  :4u: there are so many cool and cute things, i love it ^^
i'll share my website when it'll be done! but i think i might share some pages in process cuz i that person that can't wait hahaha
oh! i wanted to ask! why does forum close every monday?  :dive: [/color]

Guest:
I'm excited to see whatever you have to offer, whether it be a whole site or pages! I'm glad you like this space already :transport:

--- Quote from: keylanbelle on August 20, 2023 @907.20 ---oh! i wanted to ask! why does forum close every monday?
--- End quote ---
As for your valid question, I took this straight from the MelonLand Wiki!

--- Quote from: MelonLand Wiki ---The forum is closed on Mondays, you will be unable to access the forum on that day! This is partly to give everyone a break (especially moderators), but also to act as a reminder that it's not good to always be online and connected - it's good to step back and appreciate the time we have. If you send a message or make a post as the forum is closing the post won't be lost, it will be there when the forum reopens!

The forum closes at Midnight UTC (@959) on Tuesday and opens again 24 hours later at @959 Monday!
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version