Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Hello? Can you hear me?

(1/1)

hellodreamymiku:
Hello everyone! I'm hellodreamymiku, but you can call me miku! :unite:  One day I got so tired with how repetitive social media was and I've always adored shrine websites on neocities, so I quit social media and came to hangout with people on forums! This forum seemed full of sweet people who also quit social media for whatever reason they have and I wanted to join. :dive:  I hope we get along well!  :transport:

I still don't really understand the internet revival scene since I'm pretty new here, so if anyone wants to help me guide on this journey pls reply!! Can't wait to meet all of you cool people  :eyes:

Guest:
Hello Miku and welcome to the forum! Congratulations on quitting social media, it always feels nice to finally let go of something tiring as you've said :D!

--- Quote from: hellodreamymiku on August 24, 2023 @461.56 ---I still don't really understand the internet revival scene since I'm pretty new here, so if anyone wants to help me guide on this journey pls reply!!
--- End quote ---
For help understanding, I thought it might be useful to point you towards Melon's Introduction to the Web Revival! You can find it here. If I had to summarise it myself it'd be something like... Have fun and create for yourself. That's how I interpret the meaning mostly anyway!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗

* Take a look at our welcome to the forum post!
* There's also a wiki guide to using the forum!
* From here, I recommend checking out your profile settings.
* Maybe also your forum settings to edit the look and feel of the site.
* When you're ready, why not join in on some forum games!- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!

CableCat:
Welcome to the old web! Glad to have you here!  :4u:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version