Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Hello :333

(1/2) > >>

DiffydaDude:
Hey everyone, I just joined this forum a few days ago. I'm pretty excited to hang out here :D
I'm just gonna write a short intro to myself.
I go by a few handles online, but my favorite is Diffy. I'm an up-and-coming artist and 3D modeler. I'm bisexual and also a furry ;p
I joined this forum because I got really tired of just using discord and yt all the time, and the whole yesterweb thing really resonated with me.
I enjoy talking about old technology  :pc:  :pc:  :pc:
and also cassettes and records and also other stuff :3
And you can find me on my website!
Thank u for reading this, love y'all <3

hellodreamymiku:
Hello Diffy!! I'm new as well, nice to see someone new as well! I hope you have a great time here  :transport:

DiffydaDude:

--- Quote from: hellodreamymiku on August 25, 2023 @766.19 ---Hello Diffy!! I'm new as well, nice to see someone new as well! I hope you have a great time here  :transport:

--- End quote ---

Thank you! Hope you do too ^3^ :transport:

Guest:
Welcome Diffy! What a cool name :D Spiffy Diffy...!

What is your favourite piece of old tech? I don't know too much about, well.. Any to be honest! So I'd love to hear you talk about one/some of your favs! Also, your website is so funky and cool! I love the rainbow header section and I stared at it for perhaps a bit too long LOL.

I really hope you enjoy your time here!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗

* Take a look at our welcome to the forum post!
* There's also a wiki guide to using the forum!
* From here, I recommend checking out your profile settings.
* Maybe also your forum settings to edit the look and feel of the site.
* When you're ready, why not join in on some forum games!- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!

DiffydaDude:

--- Quote from: awhe on August 25, 2023 @792.93 ---
What is your favourite piece of old tech? I don't know too much about, well.. Any to be honest! So I'd love to hear you talk about one/some of your favs! Also, your website is so funky and cool! I love the rainbow header section and I stared at it for perhaps a bit too long LOL.

--- End quote ---
I think mine would have to be my vintage record player from around 1976 or so. My papa pulled it out of the dump and it was in perfect working condition. The model is an Emerson M3010 and it has a record player, cassette deck, AM/FM radio, and 8 track deck.

I've been using it for about 1 1/3 years, and have recorded many a mixtape with it. It's worked very reliably for me and is really sturdy and a nice unit overall :>. There are also many other pieces of tech I have, but I think ill talk about them some other time lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version