Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Greetings! (Your King is here!)

(1/1)

K1ng0fSugar:
HELLO MELONLAND

I know I've had this account for a few days, so my introduction isn't QUITE as new as it should be. But hey, life can be a real jerk sometimes. Anyway, hello! Its me, K1ng0fSugar! But the homies call me king! I'm 22, bout to be 23 this upcoming September, a college graduate, artist, writer, and just any other title I could get my hands on! I was a pretty big twitter goon, but had left months ago because I got tired of it making me irritated everyday. Then I became, and currently still am, a big tumblr goon. But THAT'S also kinda sorta maybe slowly fading with each new update they make. So I heard about this place from a good friend of mine and decided to give it a try! (Not to mention this place has BBCode and the 16 year old roleplayer inside me awakened from its dormant state lol)

Listing the things I dislike makes me feel lame, so instead I'll focus on what I like! Cartoons are a big one, and not just the old ones, but new ones too! I also like turn-based RPGs because the dungeon crawling and grinding makes me feel so rewarded when I get that juicy stat item or to a certain area of the game! I'm also a pretty big rap fan, and just a music fan in general if it makes me bounce in my seat. My artist inspos involve pencil-y sketches and cool bold pen drawings, and I'm an BIG OC (Original Character) guy.

My Socials Are:

https://www.instagram.com/k1ngsugar/

&

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/k1ng0fsug4r

and I love making my thoughts into tangible realities. Little guys, fictional scenarios, the whole shebang! But yeah, that's me! I'm still learning how to use this site and bend it to my whimsical whims, but its nice to meet yall! Can't wait to use this site more and get to know some peeps.

Guest:
Hello and welcome King! It sounds so royal saying that... Behold, King has arrived :D! I hope life is a bit kinder to your moving forward now.

You mentioned that you like cartoons, can you tell me what your favourite(s) is? Mine for the longest time was Spongebob! Like, well into my 20's. I haven't seen any in the last few years so if you have any recommendations (even if they're older ones!) then please do send them my way. I miss silly shows...!

Ohhh, and what's your go to RPG? Have you been playing Baldur's Gate 3? I think currently BG3 is my favourite, but my comfort RPG has got to be Bravely Default on the DS and Switch!

I hope you enjoy your time here and wish you well!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗

* Take a look at our welcome to the forum post!
* There's also a wiki guide to using the forum!
* From here, I recommend checking out your profile settings.
* Maybe also your forum settings to edit the look and feel of the site.
* When you're ready, why not join in on some forum games!- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!

K1ng0fSugar:

--- Quote from: awhe on August 25, 2023 @919.03 ---Hello and welcome King! It sounds so royal saying that... Behold, King has arrived :D! I hope life is a bit kinder to your moving forward now.

You mentioned that you like cartoons, can you tell me what your favourite(s) is? Mine for the longest time was Spongebob! Like, well into my 20's. I haven't seen any in the last few years so if you have any recommendations (even if they're older ones!) then please do send them my way. I miss silly shows...!

Ohhh, and what's your go to RPG? Have you been playing Baldur's Gate 3? I think currently BG3 is my favourite, but my comfort RPG has got to be Bravely Default on the DS and Switch!

I hope you enjoy your time here and wish you well!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗

* Take a look at our welcome to the forum post!
* There's also a wiki guide to using the forum!
* From here, I recommend checking out your profile settings.
* Maybe also your forum settings to edit the look and feel of the site.
* When you're ready, why not join in on some forum games!- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!

--- End quote ---

Hello! I'm glad my greeting had the intended effect, and thanks! I'm hoping for things to look up as well!

And yeah! I have a bunch of favorite cartoons! To list the more well known ones, they'd have to be Regular Show, Rise of the TMNT, Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur, and Final Space! When I'm feeling a bit more old though and wanna switch it up, I go back in time and watch stuff like The Mighty B! or if I'm feeling really spontaneous, some old animations I used to watch as a kid.

As for go to RPGs, I do have to confess that while I start a ton of em', I've uuuh...rarely finished LOL. But the one I DID finished that I liked so much was Persona 3! I haven't beat the Answer, but that's only because I've grinded and played and got my ass beat by so many bosses of the hardest difficulty of FES for so long I was pooped out by the time I was done! I have heard about Baldur's Gate though, and I plan to play it after I get through this BOTW playthrough and play some cooldown games!

Thanks for the reply!

Guest:

--- Quote from: K1ng0fSugar on August 26, 2023 @733.80 --- they'd have to be Regular Show, Rise of the TMNT, Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur, and Final Space!
--- End quote ---
I've heard a lot of great things about Regular Show, so I might pick that one up next, thanks! And though you mention that these are the more popular ones, I've only heard of Regular Show and TMNT... So I suppose I have a lot of catching up to do! Again, I appreciate all the mentions <3

--- Quote from: K1ng0fSugar on August 26, 2023 @733.80 ---As for go to RPGs, I do have to confess that while I start a ton of em', I've uuuh...rarely finished LOL.
--- End quote ---
Oof, don't get me started because SAME. They require so much focus and time and it's like my brain bans me from playing any other game while I'm invested in an RPG so I find them difficult to start... But I've completed some Persona! Not three, though I intend to one day. I played 5 and it was my introduction to the series, though I find that I much more enjoy the tone/setting/theme of SMT comparatively. Still, Persona is a great series and I'd like to play more!

I hope your BOTW playthrough is going well! :ozwomp:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version