Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Hello hello! Hiiiii!

(1/2) > >>

Scootarooni:
Hi there everyone! I'm Scout! :ha: (<--I love this guy btw)

Social media has been quite a drag for me and I've been craving the more social aspect that it (ironically!) lacks. I've also been fascinated by the web revival movement...So here I am! It's been quite a hot minute since I've been on a forum but I'm sure I can shake off the rust.

As for me! I'm 26 and my pronouns are they/them. I looove art. I primarily consider myself a digital artist but I also dabble in photography, crochet and a few traditional medias like watercolors and colored pencils. Here is my art blog and my instagram if you're interested in taking a peek at what I make :eyes: I'm also slllllowlyyyyy working on my webpage, which has been a really fun art project.

Some other things I like:
[*]Vocaloid (an old favorite)[*]Rhythm games[*]Bomb rush Hyperfunk (havent even finished it yet but this is solidly my goty)[*]Sticker collecting[*]aaand video essays on games I'll never play :P [/list]

Random Scout Fun Fact(TM): all of my fingers are slightly bent due to an accident in elementary school where a kid kicked a basket ball as I was reaching down to grab it! My fingers/hands work perfectly fine and I experience no pain, but if I lay my hands down flat you can see my fingers bend slightly inwards!

Thanks for reading!! I look forward to whatever meeting and interacting with everyone!  :ha: 

Guest:
Omg Scoot! Hi hello, I'm so surprised and happy to see you here!

I suppose my greeting to you is going to differ from welcoming others only in the respect that I know you already! Hi buddy, how's it going  :dive: ? I love the little guy emoticons so much too, they remind me of the cute little guy drawing you did that I got a tattoo of!

I keep seeing your website updates on my timeline and I loooove what you're doing with the place! The monochromatic theme of your homepage is so nice and easy on the eyes and I love the retro feel of your shrine portal page! I can't wait to see more updates as you build upon your site!

If you'd like, I'd love to see one of your favourite video essay's? I love that style of content too, but most of the ones I watch are about movies or fashion... So I'd be interested to watch a video game one!

I hope you like it here, and I have a welcome pack for you!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗

* Take a look at our welcome to the forum post!
* There's also a wiki guide to using the forum!
* From here, I recommend checking out your profile settings.
* Maybe also your forum settings to edit the look and feel of the site.
* When you're ready, why not join in on some forum games!- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!

Finel:
Welcome!!

Wanted to say I love your art style!! Also the the green monochromatic theme of your website, It so good! can't wait to see it get even better!

I am also a big fan of rhythm games (rhythm heaven) and video essays about games (No.1 Jacob Geller fan)!!

Hope you have a good time around here!

Scootarooni:
Mimi!!!! Hello!!!! ngl, you absolutely inspired me to give this site a go! Thank you so much for your warm welcome :4u:

Heheh, honestly that might be why I like the little guys so much! Or vice versa why I draw little guys :3 :ha:

--- Quote from: awhe on August 27, 2023 @810.84 ---If you'd like, I'd love to see one of your favourite video essay's? I love that style of content too, but most of the ones I watch are about movies or fashion... So I'd be interested to watch a video game one!

--- End quote ---
Aaaaah!! I have so many!! Feel free to pick and choose from my little collection here:
I have a playlist of some of my favorite Life Is Strange video essays here. I think Whitelight and Innuendo Studio's videos are my personal favorites. When it comes to video essayists themselves I really love Liam Triforce, Sagan Hawkes, TangoMushi and RagnarRox (I've included links to my favorite videos of each). The last three are more horror-focused essayists (because I'm terrible at playing horror games lol), which I think you might enjoy? Let me know what you think! 

Thank you again for the welcome message!! I appreciate it so much! <3

Scootarooni:

--- Quote from: Finel on August 27, 2023 @879.59 ---Welcome!!

Wanted to say I love your art style!! Also the the green monochromatic theme of your website, It so good! can't wait to see it get even better!

I am also a big fan of rhythm games (rhythm heaven) and video essays about games (No.1 Jacob Geller fan)!!

Hope you have a good time around here!

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much!!! lol I really love green, so I could'nt help but make my main page alllll green :3

I've been meaning to try out Rhythm Heaven! I mostly play project diva and project sekai! And I love Jacob Geller's videos!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version