Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Lith Introduces Himself

(1/2) > >>

larvapuppy:
Hi everyone, I'm a new member. My account was just approved a few days ago. My name's Lithium, but you can call me Lith or by my username if you'd prefer. (they/he)

I'm a university student in my late 20s. Last year I started building a personal website as a hobby and to teach myself html and css. So far I have learned a lot and am excited to learn more.  :ha: My other hobbies include drawing, hiking, video games, and surfing the web. Fun facts: I'm vegetarian, a bit of a furry, my favourite animal is the seal, I love bugs, and I have curly hair. I'm just trying to take it easy and express myself a little in this busy world.

I hope to become an active participant in the forum and make some friends!  Until next time. :4u:

Guest:
Hello and welcome Lith! It's very nice to meet you  :ozwomp: !!

Congrats on starting your personal website journey! I'm wishing you a lot of good vibes in the process <3 When I first started I remember it would take me a couple days to get anything written, but thankfully due to the repeated nature of this hobby it now only takes me a couple hours to get a page up from scratch!! It's so fun to learn, I think!

I'd love to see some of your art if you were comfortable sharing? If not, that's okay! I understand. And I also see you mentioned bugs... Not many people I know also love bugs like me! What is your favourite bug? I have a few, but worms are always at the top somewhere... Same with beetles! So many cool and colourful beetles...

I hope you enjoy your time here!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗

* Take a look at our welcome to the forum post!
* There's also a wiki guide to using the forum!
* From here, I recommend checking out your profile settings.
* Maybe also your forum settings to edit the look and feel of the site.
* When you're ready, why not join in on some forum games!- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!

SilkSkull:
Welcome! I love the background on your website, it reminds me of Earthbound! (if you don't know please play it it's great!)

What brings you to web revival?

larvapuppy:
Thank you both!

--- Quote from: awhe on August 29, 2023 @496.61 ---I'd love to see some of your art if you were comfortable sharing? If not, that's okay! I understand. And I also see you mentioned bugs... Not many people I know also love bugs like me! What is your favourite bug? I have a few, but worms are always at the top somewhere... Same with beetles! So many cool and colourful beetles...
--- End quote ---
Yes, I think I'll make an art thread at some point! And if I had to choose, I think my favourite bug would be the pill millipede... but I love so many. :transport:

--- Quote from: SilkSkull on August 29, 2023 @868.23 ---I love the background on your website, it reminds me of Earthbound! (if you don't know please play it it's great!)
--- End quote ---
Thanks! and you're right, it's similar, isn't it? It wasn't intentional & it's meant to be a temporary background, but maybe I'll leave it up now, hehe.

--- Quote from: SilkSkull on August 29, 2023 @868.23 ---What brings you to web revival?
--- End quote ---
Great question... For me, I think it's mainly the fact that I am able to have a lot of control over what happens on my personal website- how it looks, what I am able to publish. Another reason is that I'm trying to reduce my social media use. As well as several other more minor factors :^)

Yukari:
Hi Lith! Your seal pfp is quite cute! :loved:

I’m also casually into hiking - can I ask if that ever overlaps with your interest in bugs? I hadn’t realized this until reading your intro, but when I hike, I don’t properly notice and appreciate the bugs that I’m certain are there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version