Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 16, 2024 - @815.41 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 36/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  © ∙ Music Room
| | |-+  Songs on Repeat

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Songs on Repeat  (Read 1837 times)
thesolitarygamer
Jr. Member ⚓︎

why do they call it oven

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2023 @416.16 »

Tends to come to me every now and then with whatever song I feel like having loop in my head. Right now it's been The Mind Electric by Miracle Musical! Both versions of it really-- the original one where it imitates being a palindrome, and the un-reversed, normal version.

wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

iMood: wodaro
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2023 @886.47 »

I used to listen to songs on repeat ALL THE TIME as a kid. I didn't have money to pay for my own music so I used to use youtube to MP3 services to download songs to my ipod. so it was basically the same 20 songs on repeat for years. Mostly a mix of anime songs, chiptune, and dubstep ^^;

My taste in music has varied a lot over the years, And I've made an effort since high school to expand my listening habits. I tend to listen to things like The Mountain Goats or Sufjan Stevens, or 90s/00s punk and riot grrl, and lately I've been dabbling into doom metal of all things?? So a pretty wide array of sounds.

If I had to pick ONE song I've listened to multiple times in the past month or so tho, I would have to say Au Revoir by Malice Mizer, a visual kei band I learned about through my interest in lolita fashion!

Their music is fun and dramatic, and I really love their music videos!

I've been repeating 天界のペルソナ by Shizuka a lot nowadays. It's been raining cats and dogs where I live, the perfect atmosphere for such kind of music. There are multiple versions of the song - the ones I'm currently listening to the most are these:

I didn't realize the song would be so long when I clicked on it, lol! I liked it tho, I ended up listening to the whole thing while doing some cleaning. Added to one of my music playlists :smile:

I don't find myself playing these songs on repeat, as in playing the same song constantly, but I do find that I have a selection of songs I tend to go back to and repeat occasionally. Most, if not all of these songs are from the Madoka Magica soundtrack. The top tracks of this selection might be 'Credens Justitiam' and 'Something, everything is wrong'.

That takes me back... I used to listen to the madoka soundtrack on repeat in high school. I had a 45 minute bus ride back from school and would spend the whole time listening to music... the madoka OST was in heavy rotation. :loved:

For the entirety of 2022, have been trapped listening to JUST one band (okay yeah I do listen to other bands but not as much as these guys), Major Parkinson. I've been mostly listening to their album Valesa pt. 1 over and over again, especially the tracks after "Jonah" because they all follow each other very well. Their songs are just so pleasing to my senses.
This is the song I usually start with, and maybe the one I listen to the most. :dive:

Oh wow, I really like this one. It sets a sombre tone, but it really catches my attention. I ended up listening to it twice while writing this reply :omg:k: I'll definitely have to check out the rest of their music.

Cattafang
Casual Poster ⚓︎

“Gitcy: Is good for your spleen.” - Caddicarus

View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2023 @130.27 »

:cheerR:
definitely not the only one! i listen to a lotta songs I like at least 3 or 4 times. One of the ones I*ve had on repeat today is Xenia by Graham Kartna!

i don*t know why, but Graham Kartna*s music just scratches my brain a bunch. the music video for it is pretty neat too! :3
Cobra!
Hero Member ⚓︎

’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste

StatusCafe: cobradile
iMood: Cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2023 @184.94 »

I used to be even worse than listening to a song on repeat. If there’s one bit of a song that I really love, I would always have that bit on repeat, and sometimes that’s only like 5 seconds of a song!

Since I’ve gotten into analogue formats, though, I’ve done that less, mostly because it’s impractical to, especially with a record, but also the fear of wearing out that specific part of the song over time.

I do have some albums/singles I have on repeat during the day. Right now I’m listening to S.C.I.E.N.C.E. by Incubus.

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2023 @197.69 »

I used to be even worse than listening to a song on repeat. If there’s one bit of a song that I really love, I would always have that bit on repeat, and sometimes that’s only like 5 seconds of a song!

I'm just thankful someone already did this with Baker Street. I could listen to this loop for hours.

sabweenie
Newbie ⚓︎

xoxo

StatusCafe: cybersabrin
iMood: cybersabrin

View Profile WWW

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2023 @265.94 »

i've been this way since i was younger, but if i find a song that itches my brain the right way, i will listen to it on repeat for Months before i get sick of it. right now, the song i've had on repeat the most is Yo Gabba Gabba by Malik deGoots, Malik is actually a video game character from ValiDate, and despite being a fictonal character he has his own SoundCloud :P

enough rambling, here's the link to the song:

peace nd luv
your favorite internet gremlin,
cybersabrin

:cool:
xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2023 @948.00 »

i do this! mostly it's when i first hear a song that i really like, and i play it on repeat so it doesn't get stuck in my head. otherwise, it'll be an earworm for me and randomly keep appearing in my head. xD

for me, lately, it's been this song:

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2023 @43.53 »

I also do this with parody and comedy songs. Lately I've been listening to this on repeat, but I have to include a content warning for sexual themes.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Iconic Video Game Songs [Player's Choice Award]

Started by NightdriftBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 24
Views: 3864
Last post March 21, 2024 @26.45
by konamiesque
HELP: songs in websites

Started by pancitoBoard ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 1
Views: 1106
Last post June 07, 2022 @544.83
by Melooon
Your Favourite Spooky Season Songs

Started by GuestBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 20
Views: 1734
Last post November 03, 2023 @681.20
by dotmidi

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi