World Wild Web > ☮︎ ∙ Other Communities & Webrings

arts and crafts directory?

(1/2) > >>

emeowly:
now that ive gotten the bisexualism webring in better order ive started thinking more about the idea of making a directory for artists of any/multiple types. ive wanted to join some art webrings/communities but the kind of art i primarily make doesnt really fit into any of the webrings that exist, and its too niche of an artform to make something more specific for it. i also make a lot of other kinds of art and hobby hop all over the place which gave me the idea of a general /artists/ directory where all forms of art someone makes can be listed

i initially thought about an artists webring because i enjoy running the bi webring but i feel like theres enough art-related webrings out there without a webring thats for ALL art, and i think a directory would work better for what im wanting where its more focused on the members page, with links to members art pages and maybe even searchable/sortable tags if i can figure it out!

but im wondering if would anyone be interested?

TheNothingMonster:
I am interested! I am an artist who likes making a variety of art and I would love to have a directory in which I can discover other various artists for inspiration and such. I reckon the idea of a directory would be more interesting than another art webring too. :omg: I would be excited to see how it turns out if you decide on making it!

manyface:
i'd be interested and so would the other people in my system! we make a lot of different kinds of art and so it would be really cool to see other people and their diverse creations, for inspiration and just for fun! we'd definitely join if you made it  :4u:

wetnoodle:
This sounds very fun!! I'd love to join/help if i can!!

emeowly:
ok im working on this now :ha: i found Isotope.JS that will help me achieve the sorting effect i wanted!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version