Interests Zone > ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which one(s)?

(1/6) > >>

Karius:
I've been meaning to get into podcasts for a while, though I'm really only listening to one right now. I was wondering, what kinds of podcasts do you guys like?

The podcast I'm listening to is called "Lovin' Learnin' About Bugs"- it's all about creepy crawlers, and it's so fun and informative! I recommend it if you like bugs :cheesy:

- Alastor

Obspogon:
I actually list some on my site but I also listen to a lot more

Karius:

--- Quote from: Obspogon on April 01, 2022 @950.21 ---I actually list some on my site but I also listen to a lot more

--- End quote ---

Okay, so these actually sound right up my alley. I adore media analysis, ahah. Thank you for the suggestions!

- Alastor

Darmodej:
nah, i can barely even pay attention to uni lectures lol
id rather read the transcript if it has one

Dojidave:
Oh! I listen to a bunch!

* The Create Unknown - A podcast about creating things on the internet/youtube. They have cool guests and topics and has been the latest one that I have discovered.
* No Dogs in Space - A music history podcast that goes super in depth about the history and of specific bands. The first season is about punk rock bands and they are now moving on into other genera's.
* Know Your Enemy - A political podcast about the right and their politics and belief systems.
* Cortex - A podcast about two dudes who work and how they manage that.
* Random Number Generator Horror Podcast No. 9 - A podcast where they watch a horror movie each week and discuss it. From the same people that made 'Welcome to Nightvale'.
* Lions Led By Donkeys Podcast - A history podcast about war and conflict and how stupid and miserable it is.
* ALAB Series - A law podcast featuring a gang of lawyers ripping into stupid law stuff. I highly reccomend this one since its both very funny and informative.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version