Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

hello! mahi-nyan is here!

(1/2) > >>

MHKN:
hi! i am mahi, a visual artist and a webmaster. i currently live in Poland. i run a site at mahiwa.monster if you are interested in checking it out!
besides that, i am the emperor of a single-user mastodon instance under a big. subdomain

personally? i am what they call a jobless freelancer... despite my harsh life conditions filled with harm and abuse, i try to find the good in life and share it with others by artwork, games or whatever  i also take commissions whenever able to (at the time of writing i am dealing with a lung infection so i'm writing this with the last tidbits of my life

i also develop an emoji set called NeoRat that is free to use by various communities

as for games, i use a Nintendo 3DS (the old model, cosmo black) as it's more comfortable than sitting all day in front of a computer... i do it anyways.

nice to meet you all! looking forward for new friendships, i really need these during these trying times... auhhh

neoratz:
welcome mahi :-) do you have a favorite 3DS game (or a few)? i also have an old 3DS which sometimes makes me worry it is nearing the end of its life hahaha but it is the 3DS XL instead of the original

MHKN:

--- Quote from: neoratz on January 06, 2024 @27.33 ---welcome mahi :-) do you have a favorite 3DS game (or a few)? i also have an old 3DS which sometimes makes me worry it is nearing the end of its life hahaha but it is the 3DS XL instead of the original

--- End quote ---

my favorite constantly shuffle, currently i like to indulge into older titles (tetris, puyo puyo including the 20th anniversary entry, kirby super star ultra)... but my top of all time? probably smash bros, mario kart 7 and pokemon sun/moon!

as for preservation tips: you should CFW your console and install pretendo (since the servers are shutting down in april... rest in power  :sad: ), and definitely try looking for a new battery for your model - the old battery is probably on its deathbed at this point; and a replacement will only enhance the console's lifespan!

personally... as much as i like the switch's library most of the time, it lost its charm and magic IMO. ridiculous we have to pay for garbage-quality online play... i remember when we were excited online gaming was there at all on consoles  :grin:

alexela64:

--- Quote from: mahiwa on January 05, 2024 @994.69 ---as for games, i use a Nintendo 3DS (the old model, cosmo black) as it's more comfortable than sitting all day in front of a computer... i do it anyways.
--- End quote ---
ME! i keep taking breaks from code to play 3ds... as if its not another screen :ha:
i have the new 3dsxl, but i got it refurbished and i didnt get to pick the color :/ did you decorate yours at all? there's a ton of stickers on mine. And owen jr.
And welcome to the forum! I don't know much abt fediverse stuff but your site layout is really frickin' cool. :ozwomp: i love the bubbly look to everything.

alexela64:

--- Quote from: mahiwa on January 06, 2024 @36.32 ---and pokemon sun/moon!
--- End quote ---
sorry for double post but i just saw this--sun is the pokemon game i have the most hours on, as you can probably tell i am a mimikyu enthusiast :ozwomp: lmk if you ever want to link trade or anything!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version