Interests Zone > © ∙ Music Room

Guess the game OST cover

(1/2) > >>

ThunderPerfectWitchcraft:
I'm learning to play irish flute nowadays. While I usually do not play video game music, I thought it could be nice for both the purpose of both training and entertainment to try something out.
I link a file containing my attempt to play a part of the OST of a well known video game. Can you guess which? You might need some fantasy (especially since I play from my - clouded - memory) - and be careful not to damage your ears! :evil:

First person who gets it right wins :D.

xXWebMasterXx_Gina:
Going to be honest; I don't recognize the tune :ohdear:  But it does sound like something you would hear in a JRPG. Plus I think you left some hints "Fantasy" "Clouded", so I'm going to guess Final Fantasy 7. But maybe you used those words as a red herring XD

Nice playing btw; very clean sound!  :ozwomp:

Thanks, but it isn't FF7 - close one though ;)

Hmm, was this too hard? Lets try something easier, this time played on a baroque tenor recorder (again with some major mistakes), but I think it could be recognizable:

Best heard in endless-loop (right click -> Check Repeat).

Double points for anyone guessing the track linked in the OP!

siph:

--- Quote from: ThunderPerfectWitchcraft on February 06, 2024 @687.40 ---Hmm, was this too hard? Lets try something easier, this time played on a baroque tenor recorder (again with some major mistakes), but I think it could be recognizable:

Best heard in endless-loop (right click -> Check Repeat).

Double points for anyone guessing the track linked in the OP!

--- End quote ---

Ocarina of Time! Saria's song or Lost woods theme. Nice playing, keep at it. Can't guess the first one though. You should also try some Chrono Trigger music if you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version