Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

meowdy there

(1/1)

mittens:
hello, nice to meet you! im mitts my pronouns are it/its and i dont know the normal things to put in an introduction whoopsies
i ran into tamanotchi recently and i found this forum and a buncha other cool websites through it which made me want to learn webweaving (it just sounds cooler than webmastery...) :] i dont have a website up at the moment but im working on it!

i like drawing (mostly creatures and fun little mascots), ds/3ds games (have you played any of the pokemon mystery dungeons? if not you totally should theyre really good games), collecting plushies, and reading entire cheatsheets on programming languages i dont know (yet!)

how do you sign off an intro? i have no idea! but im happy to be here :] hope youre all having good days!

Paprika:
Helloooooooo and Welcome to da Melon Club !  :cheerR:

I played the Pokémon Mystery DUngeons, they were nice but I personally prefered Etrian Odyssey as licence, drawing maps is super fun and exciting !

mittens:

--- Quote from: Paprika on February 16, 2024 @608.22 ---Helloooooooo and Welcome to da Melon Club !  :cheerR:

I played the Pokémon Mystery DUngeons, they were nice but I personally prefered Etrian Odyssey as licence, drawing maps is super fun and exciting !

--- End quote ---

hello!  :ozwomp:

i havent actually heard of etrian odyssey, ill have to check it out :0 games where you have to take notes and draw maps have always sounded pretty interesting to me even though i havent played many of them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version