Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

94673's webmaster... is here. hi

(1/2) > >>

94673:
uh, yeah.

just realized I haven't actually made an introduction post despite commenting on a few things already. let's see here.

my website:  94673. I'm Really proud of it. I've never worked on something as consistently as I have on 94673, it's really something special to me. I've tried to make it into a place where I could give 'anything' a spot, theoretically. It's my favourite creation, and I hope that I can share it with people.

me, as a person:  not much to say about this. I'm an adult. I like weird things. very powerfully autistic in a way that makes me somewhat unpalatable. uh. i... like cats?  :ha: 

music recommendation:  Hoe Lang by Henny Vrienten. my favourite musician of all time, who sadly passed away. But luckily his music lives on.

...what else.. oh, yes.

<(you should play mushroom hell!)

DiffydaDude:
Cool website! But i must ask, what's the significance of 94673? Why such a specific number? Is it like a 80085 or 7734 type thing, or is it supposed to have some deeper meaning

94673:

--- Quote from: DiffydaDude on February 16, 2024 @935.90 ---Cool website! But i must ask, what's the significance of 94673? Why such a specific number? Is it like a 80085 or 7734 type thing, or is it supposed to have some deeper meaning

--- End quote ---

it. uh. if you write it out on a phone's number pad it says 'whore'

so I guess that is all there is to it, yeah.

edit: also thank you. sorry forgot to add that

e-:
Love it! especially the wall of candles, such a beautiful idea.
You are right to be proud  :4u:

Paprika:
Hello there  :cheerR:

Very interesting website, I like the minimum barebones approach ! Have fun in MelonLand forums !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version