Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Hello I'm new here

(1/2) > >>

SilentHope33:
Hey Hey!! I am new to the forum but not new to forums, I know my way around them and have for a long time!! However, I'm a bit rusty with them so give me some time to figure out things around this place.

So, what about me? I'm 33 years old autistic adult, that currently works part time and I have amazing friends that I have met on discord. I am an anime fan or animation fan, a music lover and a fan of comics and I dabble in other things.

Favorite animated series are:

*Bleach

*Naruto

*Fullmetal alchemist

*Jujutsu Kaisen

*Chainsaw man

*X-Men the animated series

*Teen Titans

*Young Justice

Favorite Bands are:

*Pearl Jam

*Nirvana

*DimLim

*Kizu

*Dir en grey

*The Gazette

*Soundgarden

*Chevelle

I love to write, but I'm not that good at it however I'd love to post my half baked book on the forum and maybe gets some help if people are up to it.

Currently I don't have a website or blog cause I don't know anything about HTML or CSS, but I'm willing to learn if someone helps me.

So I hope that helps with the info I can give to people about me, if you have any questions or can help me with making this intro better please do so.

PS: Red means stuff that is important to me so if it has red text it means I am REALLY into it.

DiffydaDude:
welcome to the forum! hope u enjoy it :3
the forum is part of the web revival which is like a thing about making the internet better again

SilentHope33:

--- Quote from: DiffydaDude on February 20, 2024 @144.65 ---welcome to the forum! hope u enjoy it :3
the forum is part of the web revival which is like a thing about making the internet better again

--- End quote ---

Thanks, for the welcome I started learning about the web revival from LoveWeb

alexela64:

--- Quote from: SilentHope33 on February 18, 2024 @243.08 ---*Dir en grey

*The Gazette
--- End quote ---
one of us. one of us. :ha: :ha:

no but srsly if you ever want to talk to me about either of these bands i am so incredibly normal about them and definitely will not talk your ear off about them

my favorite deg album is MISSA and my favorite gazette album is DOGMA, which i've been listening to like all of today

and welcome to the forum :transport:

Paprika:
Hello new here, I'm Paprika !

Welcome tto da forumz of da MelonLand ! X-Men, Teen Titans and Pearl Jam ? You sound like a person with great taste !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version