Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Hey NERDS

(1/2) > >>

Bakartridge:
Hey, I'm Bakartridge (or Baka for short), I'm a 20 y.o. male who's really into retro tech, especially old internet stuff. Been really invested in branching out and exploring the internet, since most people act like the web is like 5 websites which is super lame. My favorite parts about old websites was that they were willing to be so creative, now it feels like every website looks and feels the same which kills most the charm the earlier internet had. Not to mention the aesthetics, I love the Y2K and Metalheart aesthetics, along with fractal designs (think 2Advanced Studios and DesktopImperium). I especially like 2000s stuff (mainly late 2000s, so from like 2006-2009) so I'm more familiar with internet stuff from around then. In terms of other stuff, I really love rock (specifically Punk), metal, and electronic music, favorite bands are Bad Religion, Soundgarden, and Radiohead. My favorite game consoles are the PS3 and PSP, especially been using the latter recently, put a bunch of games, music, and videos on it, I wanna put some more but I need a bigger memory stick (or rather, an adapter to put a MicroSD card in there). Plan on creating my own website eventually too.
Plan to be here more often, though I won't be an ultra-frequent poster.

alexela64:
Yo!! Welcome to the Forum :ha: :ha:

--- Quote from: Bakartridge on February 22, 2024 @737.04 --- and PSP, especially been using the latter recently
--- End quote ---

I've been debating about trying to get a PSP. i love handheld systems so much, and the PSP looks so cool :ha:

DiffydaDude:
Welcome :D i love ur silly avatar its cute :3
i hope u have a good time here
and you should totally make ur own website cuz i think you'd make a pretty cool one
PS im NOT a nerd >:(
-from a nerd

Bakartridge:

--- Quote from: alexela64 on February 22, 2024 @878.54 ---Yo!! Welcome to the Forum :ha: :ha:

I've been debating about trying to get a PSP. i love handheld systems so much, and the PSP looks so cool :ha:

--- End quote ---

Do it, they don't go for much now iirc, I can recommend some games too if you want :3

SilentHope33:

--- Quote from: Bakartridge on February 22, 2024 @737.04 ---In terms of other stuff, I really love rock (specifically Punk), metal, and electronic music, favorite bands are Bad Religion, Soundgarden, and Radiohead

--- End quote ---

Damn dude you might have found a new friend in me, I LOVE Soundgarden!! My favorite song from them is Black Hole Sun, a true staple to listen to on the hottest days in July. Hell if you say you love comics I def will add you to my friends list. Anyways, welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy. As for me? I'm waiting until my phone charges and I am going to head to Mc Donalds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version