Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Hellooo MelonLand!

(1/1)

WarriorSong:
Greetings! I go by Ducky or Warrior, I'm 24, nonbinary, and very excited to be here! :grin:

I'm not new to forums, though I'll admit I haven't been part of one for a good bit but I do know my way around. Over the past year or so I've gained an interest in web design and the web revival. I've been working on my own site, I have a little bit of html/css knowledge from trying to make my own tumblr theme in the past (I never did end up finishing it oops!). Progress is slow but I'm determined to make it happen! I'm always trying to learn new things and new skills, even if I don't end up doing much with it at the time.

Art has always been a pretty big part of my life, these days I mostly lean towards digital stuff but I've done some traditional work in the past. Crochet and knitting are my go-to tv watching activities, I always have some sort of project I'm working on.

Other than that I like anime, comics and graphic novels, and reading. Mostly sci-fi and fantasy though I've been trying to read more nonfiction lately. Video games are where a lot of my free time goes, I tend to prefer shorter indie games since it doesn't take me months to play through them. A handful of my favorites include Undertale, Breath of the Wild, Hollow Knight, Disco Elysium, and Cosmo D's Off-Peak series. Recently I've been playing more RPG Maker games, Hylics and In Stars and Time are a couple highlights.

I think that's all for now, looking forward to hanging out here and meeting y'all!

DiffydaDude:
OOoooh awesome welcome to melonland! :D

Im wondering; do u like warrior cats? cuz of ur name and stuff?
just a question lol :ozwomp:

WarriorSong:

--- Quote from: DiffydaDude on February 23, 2024 @79.42 ---Im wondering; do u like warrior cats? cuz of ur name and stuff? 

--- End quote ---

I do! It's been a minute but I loved that series when I was younger, funnily enough though I started using the name before I started reading it

Paprika:
Welcome to the forums ! Make yourself home, have fun and remember to stay hydrated !  :cheerR:

malice:
welcome!! i'd love to see some of your art and knitting/crochet projects:omg:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version