Interests Zone > © ∙ Music Room

One of my favorite albums doesn't exist

(1/1)

Bakartridge:
I've made a blog on my SpaceHey talking about this, but figured I'd bring it up here too since it's an interesting topic. The "non-existent" album in question is Another Weekend in the City by Bloc Party, it's an album made up of B-Sides and Extras from their album A Weekend in the City, as that album had a ton of extras featured on region-specific and retailer-specific versions of the albums, and scattered about on various singles from songs from that album. There's multiple different orders that people have for the songs, this is my preferred one:

* Version 2.0
* The Once and Future King
* Cain Said to Abel
* Secrets
* Selfish Son
* Vision of Heaven
* We Were Lovers
* Rhododendrons
* Atonement
* England
* Emma Kate's AccidentA bit hard to explain if you haven't listened to it, but all the songs have a melancholic feel to it which I absolutely love, it's especially noticeable with the second half (after Selfish Son). Just generally something nice to listen to when I'm not in a mood for anything particularly hard, like it's something nice to put on when on a car ride or something, especially if it's dark out.
Though I'll admit it's a bit tricky trying to find all the songs in one place, especially in high quality, since like I mentioned, they're all scattered throughout various places.
*COUGH*
Damn, must be developing a cold.

alexela64:
That's so cool! I like what I've heard of Bloc Party, so I'll have to check it out. :ha:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version