Interests Zone > © ∙ Music Room

dream vinyls

(1/2) > >>

hyperchromatic:
does anyone have any vinyl records that are like their "dream vinyls", something they really want to add to their collection but is hard to find/rare/expensive?

ill go first: i have a couple ! the top of my list is the sonic adventure 2 ost on vinyl, its something ive wanted for YEARS but is pretty much impossible to find unless u wanna cough up a couple hundred bucks  :sad: mitchie m's debut album is also something i would really like to have!!

DiffydaDude:
I think i'd like to expand this to 'dream CDs' and 'dream tapes' or even 'dream equipment', bud i'd like to stick to the music formats rather than the stuff made to play it.
Out of any record, tape, or CD released, I would love to have like, one of those hardcore dance music tapes or records they made 30 years ago, they usually have pretty kickass music and they often have blank labels on them making them very intriguing, especially when the song is a bop to rock to.
When it comes to specifically tapes, i'd like to have a Public Enemy or maybe an LL cool j tape because I think that older rap is even cooler when it's on a tape deck
and I'm honestly not sure what I'd get for CDs because i like records and tapes more than CDs.

tertiaryapocalypse:
i'd really like to get the minecraft OST or the over the garden wall OST on vinyl-- unfortunately i'm pretty sure they're not in print anymore.

i know the over the garden wall OST was reprinted a year or so ago, but it was some sort of anniversary thing, i think? i didn't get the chance to buy it then and i seriously regret it  :tnt:

a last dream vinyl of mine would probably be a lot of the homestuck soundtrack, but there's no official homestuck vinyls. i think they're working on making some soon though  :grin:

hyperchromatic:

--- Quote from: DiffydaDude on March 02, 2024 @13.76 ---I think i'd like to expand this to 'dream CDs' and 'dream tapes' or even 'dream equipment', bud i'd like to stick to the music formats rather than the stuff made to play it.
Out of any record, tape, or CD released, I would love to have like, one of those hardcore dance music tapes or records they made 30 years ago, they usually have pretty kickass music and they often have blank labels on them making them very intriguing, especially when the song is a bop to rock to.
When it comes to specifically tapes, i'd like to have a Public Enemy or maybe an LL cool j tape because I think that older rap is even cooler when it's on a tape deck
and I'm honestly not sure what I'd get for CDs because i like records and tapes more than CDs.

--- End quote ---

ive been meaning to start collecting tapes! having something like a hardcore dance tape would be AWESOME i can see why youd want something like that

hyperchromatic:

--- Quote from: tertiaryapocalypse on March 02, 2024 @316.99 ---i'd really like to get the minecraft OST or the over the garden wall OST on vinyl-- unfortunately i'm pretty sure they're not in print anymore.

i know the over the garden wall OST was reprinted a year or so ago, but it was some sort of anniversary thing, i think? i didn't get the chance to buy it then and i seriously regret it  :tnt:

a last dream vinyl of mine would probably be a lot of the homestuck soundtrack, but there's no official homestuck vinyls. i think they're working on making some soon though  :grin:

--- End quote ---

OHH the minecraft ost is also up on my list!! but yeah its not in print anymore :( maybe one day

and also OMGG the homestuck ost would be AWESOME on vinyl!! id love to have a vinyl version of vol. 5 or midnight crew: drawing dead!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version