Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

howdy doody!

(1/2) > >>

cybherspace:
:transport: :transport: :transport: :transport: :transport:  :transport:  :transport:  :transport:  :transport:

My name is Ella! Or just call me cybherspace, that's fine. She/her or they/them, either is also fine!

Hoping not to repeat the content of my profile too much, but I have a huge range of hobbies and interests, they usually phase in and out. Some do stick around for a long time, though, and I can tell that everything "old web" is definitely here to stay. In a way, I feel like I was looking for it for a long time, and only now found what I was looking for (though I started this journey back in October).

I came across MelonLand months ago, actually, but I'm only now making a profile on this board. My site is called "CYBHERSPACE" (link should be in my profile) but it's still in what I'd call "beta". Only about half of the links in the navbar have any content, but MAN does it take a long time to make content. A lot of my pages I plan on doing quite a lot of research for, too. It feels very exciting to me, but I've been working on the site since November. I figure at some point I need to reach out to people, and besides, even when all those links have content, it still won't be done!  :loved:

Some of my other interests are casual gaming (like Sims and Animal Crossing), J-fashion, gardening, VR, shoujo anime, pink things, and sometimes a little reading. I have two cats! :unite: Artemis and Stella.

:transport: :transport: :transport: :transport: :transport:  :transport:  :transport:  :transport:  :transport:

Nikodile:
Very awesome website! Huge fan of the layout and colors. Welcome to the board!

cybherspace:
hey, thank you so much! I wanted to mix my favorite color scheme with retro "cyber" aesthetics, and take a little inspo from a lot of older sites aimed at young girls and preteens that were very nostalgic for me!

Paprika:
Hellooooooo there ! Welcome to the MelonLand Forum !!  :cheerR:

I love your website palette, those pastels are soothing for the eyes. Keep going, I wanna see more !

cybherspace:
:omg: oh thank you!! that's so nice to hear!! It's a lot of content I want to make but I am excited for when it will be up the way I imagined it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version