Interests Zone > ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

The My Little Pony Thread!

(1/2) > >>

DiffydaDude:
Calling all Bronies and Pegasisters!
This is a thread for fans of MLP and brony stuff! I started rewatching the show recently so I decided to make a thread so people would talk about it more!
If you aren't already familiar with the show, its about the adventures of 6 silly ponies going on adventures in Equestria and learning about friendship from them. The show is really damn awesome and is really addicting to watch because the episodes are written really well, and are full of tense drama, pop culture references, a good sense of humor, fun characters, and isnt just good for kids, but adults too. Probably the best comparison I could make would be Bluey, which is also really popular with adults and kids.

The show also has amazing music, and the fandom has made amazing music too. My favorite songs overall are Babs Seed, Rainbow Factory, Discord (the original eurobeat one), Awoken, and Raise this Barn.

If you haven't watched this show before, ignore anyone who says its cringy and for kids and give it a try. It's an amazing show and i think yall'd probably love it. Its 2 hooves up, and i would totally give it 3 if i had a 3rd hand  :grin:

Fish:
MLP WOOOOO  :ozwomp:

It took me literally until 2021 to finally sit down and watch some of this show and man I can see why people are obsessed with this show. It really is one of the best example of childrens shows that are also just so well made that anyone can watch them. It's funny though because when this show came out I was a 6/7 yr old who thought he was too cool for a show about talking ponies. Then I watched Smile HD and got too scared to watch the show  :grin: Again, took me a bit too watch the show but I'm glad I did.

Also, has anyone else seen mlp related horror get popular again? Feels like the 2010's all over again  :ha:

Also also, I have a link to a pretty good site that has the show along with subs in like 3 languages. Not sure if we're allowed to link to sites like that though :ohdear:

McMagnetic:

--- Quote from: Fish on April 03, 2024 @772.80 ---Also, has anyone else seen mlp related horror get popular again? Feels like the 2010's all over again 

--- End quote ---
I thought it's kind of funny. Stuff like that new MLP infection au or what ever are popular with the kids now. Just like they were popular with the kids ten years ago!
It's great. History is repeating itself in a good way!

wygolvillage:
I know this thread is probably just about FiM (which I also quite enjoyed as a kid) but shoutout to G3 pony stuff... Recently I went back and played a bunch of the flash games from that era, I was also super addicted to the Runaway Rainbow CD-ROM game back in the day as well as the Best Friends Ball one... I also like the movies, they're very cute and excessively pleasant, like cinematic cotton candy  :transport:

My favorite pony is Minty but I really like Star Catcher too ^_^

Hyde:
YOOOO I LOVE MINTY shes just like me fr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version