Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Goblin Newbie

(1/2) > >>

Misanthropic Monster™:
:4u: Waves Profusely :tnt:

Me!

My cat!

Art by me 2021

Hullo! My name is Shane and I'm an 80s goblin! I can't remember how I even found this forum, but I've spent a long time trying to pluck up the courage to join and become part of this rad community! I have very severe social anxiety and autism so I apologise if I might come across as repetitive or even info-dump at times. 

I spend a lot of time on the way back machine/internet archive pining over the past and wishing the internet was not so horrifying and boring nowadays. Finding a place like this has filled me with a joy I can't even express! Huge thank you to the mods who let me join :)

I hope to make some internet friends and share my art and just have a place to talk to people!

I am not too good at introductions, so feel free to check my profile bio for random interests/hobbies!

Here are a few pics of some of my lil babies:

Some of my cockroaches and a close up of Nibbles

My Millipede Ronka!

My Newt Splorch

My tarantula Ida

My Spoothead kitty asleep - his name is Mordecai! 

I spend a lot of time watching horror movies and cartoons, playing computer games and drawing! That is basically me! :D

(EDIT: Sorry images are all so large, I dunno how to change that!)

j:
welcome to the forum - i'm a big fan of your cat's painted claws! you must be a cat charmer as well as a goblin if you're able to get him to stay still for so long! does he prefer purple or green?

i'd love to see more of your art; do you have anything posted anywhere or anything cool you'd like to share? i'm a huge fan of the smooth aesthetic you've got in the bits you've posted here!

fancypengy:
hello and welcome!! we have the same "old web" stamp in our signatures!! :]

Misanthropic Monster™:

--- Quote from: j on April 09, 2024 @967.21 ---welcome to the forum - i'm a big fan of your cat's painted claws! you must be a cat charmer as well as a goblin if you're able to get him to stay still for so long! does he prefer purple or green?

i'd love to see more of your art; do you have anything posted anywhere or anything cool you'd like to share? i'm a huge fan of the smooth aesthetic you've got in the bits you've posted here!

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the welcome!! :D I like to consider myself a little bit of a cat charmer haha! Those are his claw caps - they are to prevent him scratching himself too much as he can often scratch out of stress - he definitely prefers green!

I don't actually have my art anywhere but I can share some in the art portion of this forum at some point if you're interested!! :D I appreciate your comments though! I am always a little nervous about sharing my art because there are so many better artists out there!

--- Quote from: fancypengy on April 09, 2024 @70.88 ---hello and welcome!! we have the same "old web" stamp in our signatures!! :]

--- End quote ---

We do!! Haha!  Thank you kindly for the welcome :)

Paprika:
Heyyyy ! Welcome to MelonLand Forum ! Hope you'll have fun with us !

I like your bugs pictures, it's pretty neat to see such creatures from a close view !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version