Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @436.91 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 53/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions
| | |-+  Forum feature requests and Ideas

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Print
Author Topic: Forum feature requests and Ideas  (Read 20862 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #240 on: January 16, 2024 @17.99 »

I have close to 0 experience in JS though, but I'm close to bilingual (french-english) and I think I could be up for the task.
I have enabled French as a selectable language on account settings; much of the forum comes pre-translated but a lot of things will be broken (especially all the image buttons) or untranslated. If you'd like to test it out, identify missing translations, and translate them, then provide me with a list of where each translation should go, I can look into adding them into the code.

I created a thread for this task here: https://forum.melonland.net/index.php?topic=2491.0

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
grubbyfox
Full Member ⚓︎

forever in 2006

iMood: grubbyfox

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #241 on: March 05, 2024 @661.50 »

Maybe someone already said, but could we have more smileys maybe?  :eyes:

also, i would love a "point shop" where you can use points to buy lil gifts to put with the icons we already have
<--- below our profile on posts. like cute lil items we can obtain to put there.

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #242 on: March 05, 2024 @663.75 »

could we have more smileys maybe?
Yesss this is on the list! A few people have been asking and I should get around to it!

below our profile on posts. like cute lil items we can obtain to put there.
Sooo anyone whos a full member can actually give those gifts for free; but no one ever does, so it's a system that's not really working right now - many changing it to something like this would be a good idea :omg:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
grubbyfox
Full Member ⚓︎

forever in 2006

iMood: grubbyfox

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #243 on: March 05, 2024 @666.35 »

Yesss this is on the list! A few people have been asking and I should get around to it!
Sooo anyone whos a full member can actually give those gifts for free; but no one ever does, so it's a system that's not really working right now - many changing it to something like this would be a good idea :omg:

oooh yes  :ozwomp:  :loved:

i know the jcink forums have some sort of system at least that works pretty well. it wasn't as intuitive as some of the older forums i used to be on. but i remember it was sooo cool when forums had "shops" with all these super cute pixel items to buy.

formadscience
Casual Poster

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #244 on: April 18, 2024 @791.28 »

Can there be an option in the site appearance settings to turn off fonts as an accessibility feature? Some of the fonts that people use can be a bit hard to read sometimes.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

xX Welcome to the Forum & Rules Xx

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 0
Views: 5436
Last post November 14, 2021 @627.84
by Melooon
How to use a forum?! - A guide for those who have forgotten/never knew!

Replies: 2
Views: 3349
Last post April 22, 2023 @739.62
by Aloe
++ Forum Badges and Graphics ++

Replies: 7
Views: 3750
Last post April 15, 2023 @779.31
by shevek

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi