Home Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2022, 04:16:52 am
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 22/24hrs Show Unread Posts | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:  :D The Surf Club webring is now open! Also new landing page  !<o !<o

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Community Zone
| |-+  Forum Discussion
| | |-+  -- Official Announcements! --
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: -- Official Announcements! --  (Read 1147 times)
Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW
« on: May 18, 2022, 11:42:20 am »

ANNOUNCEMENTS

This topic is to accompany the news headlines above, forum changes and edits will be announced here from now on so we have a history of edits!

Replies are disabled but feel free to start a new topic if you want to discuss or debate anything announced here! :D

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 11:46:07 am »

A new rule has been added: "Topics relating to internet drama and chans; or topics that create forum drama may be removed!"

In particular this related to anything on the internet causing drama, and also anything originating from the various chan sites that exist. Typically this kind of stuff is not pleasant or helpful to anyone, so I don't think it is good to have on here :-\

Creating forum drama is a big more vague, but it basicly means don't create drama :^P (We can figure that out on a case by case basis?)

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 07:28:00 pm »

The Karma system has been removed! We also have new boards for clubs, writing, web life and a general board for the workshop  ;D

Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 11:48:45 am »

A few minor updates to the forum rules!

Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 02:03:45 pm »

The MelonLand discord server has been discontinued, mainly because I don't go on Discord much these days and there are so many other discord groups for people; Id like to keep the focus here on slow long form communication :4u:

Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2022, 02:42:05 pm »

Some re-orginisation has taken place - many posts moved between Life on the Web and General Interests - if your post is lost, check both!  - I wanted to make Life on Web more dedicated to general discussions, and Interests more focused on specifics subjects.
Also Manga is now a part of the Writers Corner and manga topics should be moved there!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines RSS | WAP2 | BBCode Help

Melon Sites!
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Visit the Gif Gallery! Support the Forum
Friend Communites!