Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @616.16 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Nice to meet you!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nice to meet you!  (Read 1390 times)
awawa
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: May 04, 2022 @51.40 »

Hello there!!

Awawa here, I'm a barista in school for restaurant management. Currently trying to occupy my time with building a neocities page as well as read and play games more often. I like coffee and sweets, and enjoy camping and picnics as well. :4u:

I used to be on the miniclip forums for sketchstar, I think I might've been on some other forums when I was younger but I can't quite remember.

I hope to get to know new people better and learn more about pretty much anything and everything.

)
    )   (    )
  (           (
     _.---._
 .-'/\_/\  ~~`-. _.------------.
(  ( "v" )  ~ ~ )-.___________.'
|`-._  ~ ~  _.-'|
|    `"""""'    |
|               |
|               |
 `-._       _.-'   
     `"""""'
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022 @76.27 »

Halooo Awawa welcome to the fooorum! :ha: :melon:

Also cool signature! Id love to go camping more but no one I know ever has the time, oh well!

What's your favourite coffee? I like lattes but they are too milky and I like mochas but I cant order them because Im afraid I'll miss pronounce the name!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* If you're new to website making this is a good first tutorial!
* If you're interested in making 3D worlds check out this thread!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here first!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum on your site and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
pleb-hates-the-modern-web
Casual Poster

is this thing on?

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022 @127.18 »

hi, hi! so good to meet new people. what's your favorite way to have your coffee?
wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

iMood: wodaro
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2022 @151.27 »

Hi Awawa!!

I love your neocities page, it's so bright and playful! I really related to your diary entry about trying to slow things down... I'm so addicted to distraction nowadays, sometimes I can hardly make myself food without putting on a podcast or a youtube video first. I've also been trying to force myself to take it slow more often, making time for reading and taking breaks from using my wireless headphones... basically just not letting myself beam media into my brain the entire day.

awawa
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2022 @647.23 »

Halooo Awawa welcome to the fooorum! :ha: :melon:

Also cool signature! Id love to go camping more but no one I know ever has the time, oh well!

What's your favourite coffee? I like lattes but they are too milky and I like mochas but I cant order them because Im afraid I'll miss pronounce the name!

I really like flatwhites! They have less milk than a latte so it's a stronger drink. Very flavorful and not as big. I can't drink more than 12 oz usually anyways.

)
    )   (    )
  (           (
     _.---._
|`-._  ~ ~  _.-'|
|    `"""""'    |
|               |
|               |
 `-._       _.-'   
     `"""""'
awawa
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2022 @647.77 »

hi, hi! so good to meet new people. what's your favorite way to have your coffee?

I like to drink black coffee with just some sugar. My favorite espresso drink is a flat white with oatmilk and some honey!

)
    )   (    )
  (           (
     _.---._
|`-._  ~ ~  _.-'|
|    `"""""'    |
|               |
|               |
 `-._       _.-'   
     `"""""'
awawa
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2022 @648.89 »

Hi Awawa!!

I love your neocities page, it's so bright and playful! I really related to your diary entry about trying to slow things down... I'm so addicted to distraction nowadays, sometimes I can hardly make myself food without putting on a podcast or a youtube video first. I've also been trying to force myself to take it slow more often, making time for reading and taking breaks from using my wireless headphones... basically just not letting myself beam media into my brain the entire day.

Thank you for taking a liking to my page and reading my diary entry!! Still finding myself struggle to keep myself on track but adding timers to my social medias apps has helped a little.

)
    )   (    )
  (           (
     _.---._
|`-._  ~ ~  _.-'|
|    `"""""'    |
|               |
|               |
 `-._       _.-'   
     `"""""'
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: neoratz

View Profile WWW

Won the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2022 @122.94 »

hi there! i like your username, it reminds me of this:
very pretty website too, your collages are awesome!!! i like that i can keep clicking reveal more more and more copies of the picture of little beach guys XD i was a big warriors fan as a kid too. my favorite cat kinda bounced around but i think my longest lasting ones were graystripe and squirrelflight.

i promised i'm not alone in heaven... ˖˚
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi