Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @617.08 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 55/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Good Day, Good People!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Good Day, Good People!  (Read 1012 times)
NacreousDreams
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rockin' at the Dance of Exis

iMood: Eldridge_Jameson

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: May 27, 2022 @215.88 »

'Ello, I'm El! I'm new to Neocities, and want to get into some of the communities on here!

I'm a Comp Sci major set to graduate rather soon. I'm hoping to go into game development some time after I graduate. I love unique experiences, the types that have that magic which makes them unforgettable. It could be well-polished like TLOZ: Breath of the Wild, or it could be clumsy or amateur like Angels of Death- what matters is it's got that heart, ya know? So I hope to create similarly unique experiences like these. I also love listening to music, and enjoy creating drawings or pixel art. :grin:

My Neocities page is a bit barren right now; I joined in the middle of a busy semester, so I didn't get that far. But I'm hoping to do something real cool, which I'll announce once I'm a bit closer to making it happen! In the meantime, though, I'll probably just use it to practice and post my thoughts on whatever nonsense flows through my mind. It's been very motivating, showing my progress off to my friends and getting their reactions, but the idea of possibly being part of a group of like-minded people is probably what excites me the most about developing a site as a hobby!

By the by, this Seeburg 1000 BGM system? Super comfy, it's a nice feature. ^u'
pleb-hates-the-modern-web
Casual Poster

is this thing on?

View Profile

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022 @390.52 »

hi! always nice to see new faces. congratulations on graduating soon, and i'll be sure to keep an eye out for your neocities! if you like unique game experiences and pixel art, may i recommend Soul Void by Kadabura?
cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

believe in your dreams <3

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022 @785.19 »

welcome to the forum!! :cheesy:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022 @28.58 »

Hi, Oo another compy sci minion :4u: welcome toot the forum!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you're new to website making here is a complete(ish) guide!
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* If you're interested in making 3D worlds check out this thread!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here first!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum on your site and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
NacreousDreams
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rockin' at the Dance of Exis

iMood: Eldridge_Jameson

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022 @89.03 »

Glad to be here, and I appreciate the warm welcome! (:chill:smile:

may i recommend Soul Void by Kadabura?

@pleb, I went ahead and played Soul Void since it was 1-2 hours long. It's pretty cool! The gameboy pixel art has a great sense of depth, and though simple, I had a good time with it. Thanks for the recommendation!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi