Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @474.13 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Sanrio

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: who is your favorite?
Hello Kitty
My Melody
Kuromi
Keroppi
Badtz-Maru
Pompompurin
Gudetama
Little Twin Stars
Tuxedo Sam
Hangyodon
Other...(tell meee!!)

Author Topic: Sanrio  (Read 1582 times)
myrrhdoll
Newbie ⚓︎

something's on your shoulder (it's me)

StatusCafe: telltaleheart

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2023 @16.41 »

I love Rilakkuma!!! Then Pompompurin, then Hello Kitty, then Gudetama.

I think Rilakkuma is crazy underrated!!! Well I think his friend Korilakkuma is more popular, but even then--- Rilakkuma, Korilakkuma, Chairoikoguma and Kiiroitori are all adorable.

~ the realest of them all... ~
do what you love!
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2023 @600.02 »

aw jeez. well, I once made a list of all of my favorite Sanrio characters, so uh... here's that.

Pompompurin, My Melody, Kuromi, Little Twin Stars, Deery Lou, Chi Chai Monchan, Sugarbunnies, Sugarminuet, Bonbonribbon, KIRIMIchan. • U*SA*HA*NA, Mewkledreamy, Cherinacherine, Chunenheroine Ojisan's
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2024 @799.83 »

I think people will enjoy this tour of the Hello Kitty train you can ride in Japan! - while I have opinions on public transport being used like this by brands; it's very cute and slightly dystopian in the best way, I'm glad it exists :tongue:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
DiffydaDude
Full Member ⚓︎

Wanna be like :grin: but instead I'm like :sad:

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2024 @878.80 »

I prefer gloomy bear tbh...
.w.
(blood warning)
Spoiler
[close]

schiavona
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Let's get real weird with it!

StatusCafe: schiavona
iMood: schiavona

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2024 @884.57 »

As a stressed-out, metal loving office worker, the only obvious choice for me is Aggressive Retsuko. Gudetama is a very close second, however.

<>|==================> Oh look I found my cool sword!
crow-queen
Casual Poster ⚓︎

What does this do

iMood: crowqueen

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2024 @695.87 »

My favourite Sanrio character is Kuromi!
I collect a lot of her merchandise.
I also had been documenting some of it on the Hello Kitty Fandom Wiki! I've made 124 wiki edits but I haven't made any since August 2023.

I love Kuromi a lot because she encourages me to dress how I want to dress, not sticking to the same outfit, that I can be girly but still tough. She has so much self expression. I even have a few Kuromi themed outfits :)

I also admire that she isn't afraid to push towards the things she wants. And also I admire how cute she is!

bingus_baby
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Baby of the bingus...

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2024 @693.70 »

My main two are My Melody, and Spottie Dottie! There's so many cute characters that I gladly support, but if I have to choose favorites it's those two. I love the more modern My Melody designs in specific, since I love the dainty lop-eared look of the newer designs.

And then Spottie Dottie is just SO colorful, and a bit dated in the best ways. A lot of the branding was very 90s feeling. She was also lost to the sands of time and doesn't get a lot of recognition, but still more than some others!

Honorary runner-ups is Chococat and Charmmy Kitty. Both my favorites when I was a kid! Both who are way less popular than they were then, for some reason. Chococat nation, rise up!

plasticseaslug
Casual Poster

plastic animals in cellophane waters. | he/it

iMood: plasticseaslug

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2024 @114.99 »

i love big challenges!! <3

Sorcer
Casual Poster ⚓︎

:)

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2024 @945.23 »

I love the super obscure Sanrio characters (usually with one or two sentences of description and often more like designs than characters, like The Little Train and Country Fresh Veggies), but I also have a certain affinity for the My Melody universe on its own. The anime Onegai My Melody really endeared me to My Melody and Kuromi (who debuted in that series), and one of my favorite somewhat lesser-known characters is Kuromi's partner in crime, Baku. I like having a Sanrio character who comes off as more masculine and has a deep voice, haha.

I also lament the rejection of Kumalino, a universe revolving around a bear-run cafe, which just barely fell into second place in the Next Kawaii Project contest a little while ago.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024 @948.15 by Sorcer » Logged

alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

NEW PLASTIC TREE 5.29 !!!!1!!!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2024 @190.59 »

i love badtz-maru, the creature energy is so strong. I feel like im one of few badtz-maru enjoyers

the only other character i unequivocally love? big challenges of course.

mittens
Newbie ⚓︎

good meowning

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2024 @407.72 »

my favourite is hanamaruobake! i found out he existed late last year and i fell in love. vaguely cat-shaped sheet ghost just hits all of my 'im going to love this character' points

i like cinnamoroll (who doesnt), pochacco and hangyodon too. in hangyodons case though its mostly because someone gifted me some of his merch and i learned to like him from there lol

mitts | it/its | hello world!
watermelon3y3s
Casual Poster ⚓︎

my brain is glitching in liquid pain

View Profile

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2024 @929.77 »

honestly, cinnamoroll is one of the things that keeps me going (also my melody and sweet piano) he is just a silly puppy just look at him  :4u: 

:melon: :transport: this is what ive come to be.
serenefork
Jr. Member ⚓︎

a Beanie Buddy!

StatusCafe: serenefork
iMood: serenefork

View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2024 @134.39 »

I really like Cogimyun! Introduced in 2015, she is a wheat flour fairy who aspires to become a rice ball. She has a YouTube channel where they have music covers of songs as sung by her. I'd really like to get a piece of merchandise of her sometime but it's always sold out when I get the chance.

(he/they)

succubunnii
Newbie ⚓︎

StatusCafe: succubunnii

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2024 @843.76 »

my absolute favs are kuromi and my melody. they are girlfriends and can't be separated, i will die on this hill!

got me hair clips, plushies, notebooks, keyrings and pens of both of them, and a pair of kuromi croc-likes (very very comfy)

i need them both because they fit my love of adorable, pink and fluffy things with my love of darker aesthetics and cheekiness. a perfect pair!

also have them both on my phone and desktop wallpapers!
 :transport:

i like cinnamoroll (who doesnt), pochacco and hangyodon too. in hangyodons case though its mostly because someone gifted me some of his merch and i learned to like him from there lol

i'm so glad there is another hangyodon enjoyer here!!  i never hear anyone mention him despite him having a little bit of official merchandise. i love him so much~~  got myself a sleep mask and a little coinpurse :ha: he's so funny!

and pochacco is special to me, my first sanrio merch was a pencil with him on it that was my fav to draw with.
:4u:

:unite: hell ye :unite:
bees
Casual Poster ⚓︎

iMood: lobb

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2024 @725.37 »

I love some of the more obscure characters not featured in this poll, but out of the "main" Sanrio characters my fav is probably Keroppi. I've always had a soft spot for him and I actually use a Keroppi 3DS theme!

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi