Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @464.83 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  So far, Sky: Children of the Light is amazing !

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: So far, Sky: Children of the Light is amazing !  (Read 724 times)
Pepyogurt
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?

StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: June 20, 2022 @638.02 »

I'm afraid I'll sound like a shill making this post, but frankly I think I sound like a shill whenever I talk about anything I like. I won't go into a full review of Sky because I've already done that on my website, but there's something new I learned about the game that made me think a lot higher about the game.

One of the things I love about Sky is its non-verbal multiplayer. Most of the communication in the game is done with only emotes and calls (called 'honks' by the community), allows players to connect across the globe and make the moments where you can directly communicate feel more special. However, direct communication isn't so globally friendly! Whenever I made friends in the game, the idea of ever talking to them directly made me feel awkward since there was always the lingering possibility of them not knowing English, but that changed today!

I was getting through my 3rd playthrough of the game and I made friends with a Japanese player who taught me how to use the in-game translation feature and now my perception of Sky has improved so much. Again, with the connectivity Sky has, I am so happy Thatgamecompany took the extra step to make sure those connections stay strong, regardless of region.

^ Picture of me n' my new friend stolen off my Tumblr ^

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 13
Views: 4959
Last post August 12, 2023 @742.86
by vvinrg
MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 6
Views: 1618
Last post March 05, 2023 @376.64
by doubleincision
Amazing new discovery in html

Started by JackFrostBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 1
Views: 585
Last post November 14, 2022 @159.86
by TheFrugalGamer

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi