Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @196.77 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | | |-+  I don't like Chikn Nuggit's lore!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I don't like Chikn Nuggit's lore!  (Read 112 times)
DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I FOUND A PONEH

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Bred :320% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 21, 2024 @115.20 »

I checked the Chikn Nuggit youtube page a moment ago and saw they had expanded on their "lore", which after trying to watch (key word: try cuz it was kinda painful seeing them turn the show on its head) the new animations they released, I gotta just say it plain and simple: I kinda hate the fact that Chikn Nuggit has "lore" now. Lemme explain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMO It having lore is totally against what Chikn Nuggit is all about. It's about these silly friends of Chikn Nuggit going on adventures about themselves, the things they see, and eachother. All these characters are bouncy and fun and random and quirky. Seeing them in these unfittingly serious situations is so hard to watch! Like how the 9 year old red panda kid was in severe shock after learning about how hes getting Chikn Nuggit's powers, that was just sad, and not in a good way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its so not-like-Chikn-Nuggit for silly random characters, especially young and bouncy characters like that red panda kid, to be in something so dramatic and stressful. It goes against the show for it to try and have some kind of complex coherent lore! Its like an apple trying to be an orange, or a dragonfruit even! It even feels like the characters are slipping out of character!
And beyond that, I dont like how I cant just relax with the show anymore. I have to worry about all these stressful plotlines about Chikn Nuggit being some chaos demigod and how it makes all their friends worried about Doomsday! I DONT WANT THAT IN MY CHIKN NUGGIT! If I were the writer of this story arc, I would make it play to the show's strengths. Like make it sillier and not so stressful! Why does the little kid have to be all in shock? It would be much more in character if he was like "OMG you gave me powers? Thats awesome!!!!"
Last thing I wanna say: I just wish shows and movies would stop trying to be FNAF so they can attract the attention of Game Theorists. Lore should come naturally and fluidly, not forced like with Chikn Nuggit. Not every book, show, movie, or whatever else needs some deep backstory and complex character arcs! It can make a good story worse by making it too stressful and convoluted to be investable, especially for someone like me who, having some kind of autism or ADHD idk, makes it hard to enjoy, and I have to try and pretend to enjoy it and think its good when it actually fails to interest me and/or stresses me out.
So in conclusion, Chikn Nuggit lore is out of place for this silly wacky show. It makes it hard to enjoy and also makes it stressful and unenjoyable since you have lore that you gotta keep up with.
But what do y'all think about the lore? Maybe y'all actually enjoy the show being more out there? What about all this lorecrafting that shows and movies do these days? What's y'all's thoughts?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2024 @122.67 by DiffydaDude » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What intresting old web lore do you know?

Started by MelooonBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 10
Views: 2984
Last post July 18, 2022 @985.00
by TheFrugalGamer
Help me write the Ozwomp lore!

Started by MelooonBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 20
Views: 1960
Last post April 20, 2023 @548.55
by Rowan
Best Souls-likes

Started by MemoryBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 1
Views: 760
Last post March 13, 2023 @454.14
by debleb

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi