World Wild Web > ☮︎ ∙ Other Communities & Webrings

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to start a FPS webring?

(1/1)

BritKnee:
Me and a friend are both Doom players/WAD makers and were wondering if there would be any interest in making a webring dedicated to games like that.

Guest:
I don't know if a webring specifically would find enough participants (it do be a very niche topic) but maybe a collaborative shrine with links to individual pages would be cool? :O

then again, what more is a webring if not that? hmmm.

BritKnee:

--- Quote from: /home/user/ on July 09, 2022 @957.23 ---I don't know if a webring specifically would find enough participants (it do be a very niche topic) but maybe a collaborative shrine with links to individual pages would be cool? :O

then again, what more is a webring if not that? hmmm.

--- End quote ---
Ah thanks for the ideas, that's what I was thinking to be honest. I can see us getting 5 to 8 but more than that would be pushing it.

dantescanline:
hey I would definately be up for that! I make quake 1 maps sometimes and really love the old school fps aesthetic and the way it relates to early web/forums!

I only have a stub of a post about my work right now but i want to make a full FPS/quake page including fan stuff

https://dantescanline.com/projects.html

myleszey:
you might be able to expand the number of prospective members by posting this on doomworld.com or ZDoom forums?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version