World Wild Web > ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Anonymous Animal - an hourly experience

(1/2) > >>

wris:
Someone on Mastodon showed me this a while ago.

https://anonymous-animal.neocities.org/

I think it might've actually been my first introduction to Neocities. It's a nice experience. :smile:

ggnonicon:
This is cool... there is something really satisfying about how the images morph into eachother, especially with all of them being greyscale and pencil-y
a fave transition was from like...whale? narwhal? to mammoth.

on the page it says "ask a loved one to meet you here in 22 minutes and 11 seconds"

I'm gonna try to not get distracted and come back in the allotted time, but in case I dont, what happens?

wris:
If you miss it, you just have to wait until the next hour mark. :smile:

ggnonicon:
I forgot to report back, something possess me to refresh the page with a few seconds left and when it finished refreshing the timer just started over :drat: one day I'll get it..

loren:
i've seen people mention this a few times, but i always ended up there at the wrong time and forgot to go back. finally experienced it today and wow. thank you for making a thread about it. i really recommend that everyone here experience it too. i don't want to give away too much, but i think it may be the most hopeful and kind expression of what it means to "be online" that i've ever seen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version