Home Help Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2022, 03:53:30 am
Forum activity rating: One Star Posts: 8/24hrs Show Unread Posts | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Recent Posts
News: You can now add PicMix profiles!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Community Zone
| |-+  Forum Discussion
| | |-+  What happened to nightdrift?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What happened to nightdrift?  (Read 175 times)
Icelogist

View Profile WWW
« on: July 25, 2022, 08:39:58 am »

Nightdrift was an active user on the forum, they later stopped visiting the forum after a while, their status cafe account has been radio silent for about 100 days, and nothing has really changed on their site. Does anyone know what is going on here?
Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2022, 11:23:03 am »

Sometimes people just disappear (in life and on forums); their priorities change, or something happens in their life that needs attention! Iv noticed Night's absence too  :C I think the best we can hope is that they are well and happy in whatever they are doing now; and maybe they will find their way back to us one day  :4u:

2kwatts

iMood: 2kwatts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2022, 04:30:31 am »

Sometimes people just disappear (in life and on forums); their priorities change, or something happens in their life that needs attention! Iv noticed Night's absence too  :C I think the best we can hope is that they are well and happy in whatever they are doing now; and maybe they will find their way back to us one day  :4u:

I just remembered the melon forums and this post is very interesting (and kinda creepy) to come across after revisiting. I'm glad to be back tbh, weird coincidence though.

:pc:
Icelogist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2022, 07:51:32 am »

I just remembered the melon forums and this post is very interesting (and kinda creepy) to come across after revisiting. I'm glad to be back tbh, weird coincidence though.

Probably, not the best thing to see after revisiting the forum.

Anyways, welcome back.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines RSS | WAP2 | BBCode Help

Melon Sites!
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Visit the Gif Gallery! Support the Forum
Friend Communites!