Home Help Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2022, 03:08:48 am
Forum activity rating: One Star Posts: 8/24hrs Show Unread Posts | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Recent Posts
News: You can now add PicMix profiles!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  Anime & Movies & TV
| | |-+  Your favourite weird videos
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Your favourite weird videos  (Read 162 times)
MamboGator

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2022, 09:24:23 pm »

I wasn't sure if this belonged in the General or the Movies/TV section since I'm mostly talking about the weird videos you stumble across on YouTube, but there are probably lots of examples from traditional media as well.

My go-to favourite is the "Our House" video edited by Game Grumps. Most people I send it to turn it off after the first few seconds, so they miss all of the subtle changes that happen over time. I actually like to put it on while I'm working because the audio is so monotonous I can just zone out to it.

My second favourite is this creepy clip from The Adventures of Mark Twain.

tarocchilla

Discord: tarocchilla#7421
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 11:13:19 pm »

The clip of the adventurers i already knew, i also love it! but the "our house" video it's the first time i see it! it's really funny.

My favourite wierd video is this one (careful, it's a bit creepy!):

Actually, i was super obsessed with this video, i would watch it 3 times a day, i don't even know why!

Also, this vid is super cool like anything made by cyriak:

Honestly i love super wierd videos, so i will porbably add more to the topic if they come to mind :4u:

Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 11:24:01 pm »

I wasn't sure if this belonged in the General or the Movies/TV section since I'm mostly talking about the weird videos you stumble across on YouTube, but

I enjoyed both of these clips immensely :dl:

I cant say I know many good creepy clips myself, but Iv always liked creepy kids movies like Coraline.. and to a much lesser extent The Plague Dogs (never watch it its actually horrible)

This jumps to mind.. I actually hate this video too its the worst!

Also just the Groke in general (Moomins)

Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 11:41:54 pm »

Actually, i was super obsessed with this video, i would watch it 3 times a day, i don't even know why!

I think creepy things can be mentally healthy; its like they help you get to parts of your psychology that you don't always get to reach.. and it can be a bit like scratching an itch? Im in favour of people exploring the darker parts of their mind in safe settings.

tarocchilla

Discord: tarocchilla#7421

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022, 11:53:19 pm »

Im in favour of people exploring the darker parts of their mind in safe settings.

I am completley in favour too! I think it's a lot healthier to explore our moribid side trough arts ather then trough stuff like true crime
cinni

believe in your dreams <3

StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2022, 01:26:02 am »

Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2022, 02:19:14 am »

^.^

I can see why people would see these as creepy, and they are uncanny.. but they are also both extremely good artworks, particularly that anime one :o

EDIT: Omg the video finished but the audio is still playing ._. the bells wont stop!

Icelogist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2022, 06:48:31 am »

ggnonicon

smush the eyelid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2022, 07:40:57 am »

My favourite wierd video is this one (careful, it's a bit creepy!):

Something about that first video is kind of soothing, the way the talking is like a chorus. It feels satisfying.
ggnonicon

smush the eyelid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2022, 07:46:51 am »

Lots of fun videos here, what a good topic. I can't wait to see what more gets posted! I remember I used to hate YouTube way back in the day but I love it now... I have so many playlists of stuff I love.

Anyway! I do love me some weird videos. Bonk bonk

Recently I found this kid's channel, and he is really creative and silly. I have a ~selection~ of videos of his that I really like but for now I'll just post this one:

Theres another one where he seems to have just discovered the zoom function on his phone and is recording a screen super close up... The title is something like, "what its like to be an atom" and if that ain't ingenuity idk what is
TheFrugalGamer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2022, 01:55:13 pm »

My second favourite is this creepy clip from The Adventures of Mark Twain.

I don't have any of my own to add right now, but I just wanted to say that this one is legit beautiful! I'm amazed by the artistry here and the depiction of Satan is really interesting.

MrsMoe

Leave your body and soul at the door~

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2022, 11:24:06 am »

I consider myself to be a connoisseur of weird internet content but for the sake of brevity, I'll just post a few of my main favourites (tw: there's some gore in these):

Also, I friggin love The Mysterious Stranger scene. I don't have the strongest of feelings about the movie it came from as a whole, but that one part is absolutely fantastic and a masterpiece of existential horror.

idk how to put gifs here help
MamboGator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2022, 05:36:28 am »

TheFrugalGamer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2022, 05:55:50 am »

I feel like everyone's probably seen these since they've been around for ages, but maybe today is someone's first day.

wris

Just surfin’.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2022, 06:11:19 pm »

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines RSS | WAP2 | BBCode Help

Melon Sites!
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Visit the Gif Gallery! Support the Forum
Friend Communites!