Home Help Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2022, 04:26:39 am
Forum activity rating: One Star Posts: 8/24hrs Show Unread Posts | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Recent Posts
News: You can now add PicMix profiles!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Community Zone
| |-+  Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hey.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hey.  (Read 66 times)
Version

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2022, 08:53:20 pm »

Hey, I'm Version. I've been lurking around this forum for a while, and I finally decided to make an account.

On interests, I like games (In particular narrative ones and VN's), reading, coding, and murder mystery novels/games. I'm also trying to write some mystery stories of my own but I can never get a project past the planning stage, though I'm trying!
On languages, I speak English, French and Portuguese.

I don't have a personal site yet, but I started and dropped work on one about two months ago. I feel like getting back to it soon, I made a lot of cool assets for it I don't want to go to waste!

I really like the idea of forums, and as someone who started using the internet just after they started dying I never got around to using them. So I'm looking forward to my time here!
Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 02:03:16 pm »

Hi Version, welcome to the forum - thats a very cool grey text choice  :4u:

I like narrative games too! I played Life is Strange for the first time recently and found it very affecting. I hope you get back to site making, often its better to get something basic done in a day than trying to do the perfect thing and never finishing!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

ggnonicon

smush the eyelid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 04:09:39 pm »

Hey! Version is a cool name, i like that word.
When u do make things be sure to share! This year and last I got pretty bad about having too many ideas and not a lot of follow thru and I'm trying to be better about that... Similar conundrum I imagine. Anyway see ya 'round 🪱🤠
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines RSS | WAP2 | BBCode Help

Melon Sites!
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Visit the Gif Gallery! Support the Forum
Friend Communites!