Interests Zone > ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Payphone spotting! - Post pictures of Payphones

(1/5) > >>

Melooon:
PaY PhOne spOTtinG 👀 👀 👀 📸
This idea is loosely based on 2600 Magazine, they have a page dedicated to picture of payphone sent in by readers. I find Iv taken to spotting payphones wherever I go, soon there may be none left :notgood: Be aware, payphone spotting is a valid and serious sport and you can and will become rich doing it!!

If you spot a payphone in your local area or on your travels, take a picture of it and post it here! Together we will save the payphones (in picture form)

Kinsale, Ireland - 2021

Fuji Q Park, Japan - 2019

CooperationIsKey:
Well dang, I genuinely can't remember the last time I saw a payphone. Maybe outside my favorite Chinese restaurant (rip)? That was years ago already.

Nightdrift:
One of the small things that always struck me while going through airports is passing by sections inside the terminals/concourse where you know there used to be a bunch of payphones because the stalls are all still there -- but the actual phones have all been removed and the airport hasn't figured out what to replace them with yet. It's a bit of a nostalgic bummer, but I guess it goes with the times. That said, it does warm my heart to see efforts to document these little guys in photo form -- will be sure to snap any photos if I see any rare payphones out and about. The one in Kinsale's got such a delightful personality to it :':wink:

xandra:
i love this! here's a payphone i spotted in london (there's still a lot there!):

Melooon:
Spotted in Cork, Ireland on the 4th of March 2022!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version