Interests Zone > ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

If pokemon were real, which would be your main partner?

<< < (2/4) > >>

MrsMoe:
No question: Mimikyu

I also really like Espurr and Popplio, but I think Mimikyu will always be my absolute favorite. I adore creepy things, but I what I love just slightly more are things that manage to be BOTH creepy and cute. Mimikyu strikes a perfect balance of being a horrifying little creature while also being incredibly sympathetic. Characters that scare people away and struggle with loneliness for it are an absolute weakness for me. I would love to have one as my main partner just to make it feel loved and worthy of friendship.

Guest:
I had to look up 99% of the replies so far because I have never heard of them. :grin:

--- Quote from: Melooon on August 12, 2022 @484.93 ---birds are creepy.

--- End quote ---

Right!? I think birds are cool and sometimes even cute, but I have a phobia of flying things especially if they're flying towards me.

Saiban:
I don't know because if pokemon did poof into existence humanity will have a day at least until all our terrain and ecosystems are destroyed as multiple pokemon are literal bioweapons that could easily end the world. Yeah I'm fun at parties.

Kiko:
My first picks would be Charmander or Mudkip because those are the starters I always pick when I replay fire red and emerald.
But if I had to pick a pokemon to stay tiny for convenience, I would choose Eevee, I would not want them to evolve at all (of course, if pokemon was real and my eevee was actively evolving, I can't just press B in real life).
also I don't think it would be my main partner, but I would love a Lapras in my party, they're just so cute!!

Guest:
Probably a Scorbunny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version