Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @546.62 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Mountain Dew Flavors are weird

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mountain Dew Flavors are weird  (Read 488 times)
Numberedpaws
Casual Poster

He/It - Gay little number

StatusCafe: algebralien

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: September 16, 2023 @221.69 »

Silly little idea I had for a thread. What's the weirdest mountain dew flavor you've had? How did you like it? Would you drink it again if you could? What are flavors you wish you could try? What's your favorite flavor?

For me, the weirdest flavor was definitely Gingerbread Snap'd. I mean - it's gingerbread flavored. I didn't quite enjoy it I'll be honest! Nothing tops the Hot Cheetos flavor in fear and disgust though LOL

I really miss Voodew 2022. It tasted kinda like Sour Patch Kids and I drank it constantly until I ran out. So good!

I really want to try all the different Baja Blast variations. I loooove Baja Blast, it's my favorite flavor. I'm just sad it's so limited. No way I'm going to Taco Bell just to get soda :') at least Taco Bell is also my favorite fast food lol.

Check out the mountain dew wiki btw :0
https://mountaindew.fandom.com/wiki/Mountain_Dew_Wiki

Hello! Hi!
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2023 @47.71 »

Canada just got the honeydew flavour and I am beyond obsessed :0 I also now love knowing that there is a mtn dew wiki xD

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Numberedpaws
Casual Poster

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2023 @61.03 »

Canada just got the honeydew flavour and I am beyond obsessed :0 I also now love knowing that there is a mtn dew wiki xD

I NEED the honeydew flavor now. omg.

Hello! Hi!
xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2023 @224.66 »

i didn't realize mountain dew had other restaurant-exclusive flavors besides baja blast at taco bell! my mind has been blown. i will eventually try the KFC one because honey and peach sounds wild.
Numberedpaws
Casual Poster

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2023 @397.03 »

i didn't realize mountain dew had other restaurant-exclusive flavors besides baja blast at taco bell! my mind has been blown. i will eventually try the KFC one because honey and peach sounds wild.
Haven't gotten the chance to try it myself sadly. KFC happens to be one of those restaurants I don't think I've actually been to? That might sound insane but as much as I've seen the place around I cannot actually recall any moment in my life where I've been there. LOL. Maybe if I get the chance I'll drop in to try it if it's available.

Speaking of exclusives, Thrashed Apple is a flavor exclusive to Kroger stores. I was blessed with someone I previously lived with buying multiple crates of that flavor for me. I cannot stand it now. It tastes exactly like green apple jolly ranchers lol.

I feel like many of the mountain dew flavors that are exclusive just aren't there. Being homeless means I scope out deals at gas stations a lot but I'm not sure I've actually seen the Jackson's exclusive flavor any time I've been there. Who knows how it works.

Also speaking of exclusives. Instead of Baja Blast, Taco Bell used to have Mountain Dew AM- which was a nightmare 50/50 combo of Dew and real Tropicana Orange Juice. I never got to try it but I'd rather not have pulpy soda.

Hello! Hi!
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2023 @822.43 »

I NEED the honeydew flavor now. omg.

It is so good, it tastes exactly like honeydew and just on the border of sickeningly sweet

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Numberedpaws
Casual Poster

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2023 @604.22 »

It is so good, it tastes exactly like honeydew and just on the border of sickeningly sweet

Sounds exactly like my kind of drink. Send me a bottle hahaha

Hello! Hi!
yungwake0
Casual Poster ⚓︎

(he/him)

StatusCafe: yungwake0
iMood: yungwake0

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2023 @285.37 »

I don't think it qualifies as weird anymore but Major Melon was a double surprise for me; once when it came out and another when I realized it's good :chef:

I also really don't mind the Flaming Hot flavor (obviously not taking into account that flavor's elephant in the room), it tastes like a slightly better version of LiveWire. They could market it as a legitimate flavor if they did away with the spiciness, cause soda doesn't belong on the Scoville scale :ok:

Numberedpaws
Casual Poster

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2023 @736.44 »

I don't think it qualifies as weird anymore but Major Melon was a double surprise for me; once when it came out and another when I realized it's good :chef:

I also really don't mind the Flaming Hot flavor (obviously not taking into account that flavor's elephant in the room), it tastes like a slightly better version of LiveWire. They could market it as a legitimate flavor if they did away with the spiciness, cause soda doesn't belong on the Scoville scale :ok:

I couldn't get into Major Melon for some reason. I'm not huge on fizzy watermelon flavored drinks in general though. I'm glad you like it!

I never got to try flaming hot but I think it might be for the best that I didn't. I don't know how I feel about hot Cheeto flavored... soda... much less mountain dew.

Hello! Hi!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Weird/peculiar things you do when drawing

Started by DarmodejBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 15
Views: 2383
Last post September 09, 2023 @764.76
by bingus_baby
Weird/surreal 3d environment i made

Started by ellievoyydBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 3
Views: 1867
Last post September 22, 2022 @593.21
by SGTCharlynne
weird minecraft servers

Started by pancitoBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 2
Views: 1089
Last post July 28, 2022 @230.89
by Guest

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi