Interests Zone > ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Pieces of media that changed you?

<< < (2/8) > >>

Swiftpaw:
I'm going to say Ghost Trick, which was a game that was also created by Capcom. I can't get too much into why because spoilers but it's a game that heavily involves themes of death and revenge and is overall fantastic storytelling.

ggnonicon:
For console games, I'd have to say Tales of Symphonia. I was in middle school when I played it and I had never been so enraptured in a game that long, much less finishing and RPG all the way. My mind was blown :happy:

Lots of movies to list, but most recently I really clicked some shit together in my brain that had been loose and dangling around in the circuitry with no home after I saw the 2022 Crimes of the Future by David Cronenberg. I've been helplessly craving the feeling I got right after I watched it and am unable to reproduce it. I bought the dvd but know I'm putting too much stake in watching it again so I've been avoiding it  :drat:

SilkSkull:
just a list, although I may explain some in another post because these shaped me as a person. Films: The Breakfast Club, HER, Grave of the Fireflies, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Lighthouse. Games: Red Dead Redemption 1, GTA: SA, Dark Souls 2. Music: Endtroducing (album), Jakey (All of his music), Palm Trees - Flatbush Zombies

Wobblegong:
Lonesome Crowded West by Modest Mouse; got me through high school also radically changed my taste in music

also Sid Meier's Pirates which I was obsessed with for years

dotmidi:
"Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone?" by The Unicorns :ozwomp: :ozwomp:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version