Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @618.46 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 43/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Starfield

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Starfield  (Read 527 times)
beating hearts bby

take my memories of her with u

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: bumblebear
iMood: dahliahawthorne
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: September 03, 2023 @699.04 »

Is anyone playing Starfield? I just started today and I like it so far. I'm a big fan of Bethesda games so I'm sure I'll love it once I play through it.

Spoiler for minor details about the game, nothing involving quests just game features. But since it's in Early Access, better safe than sorry!

Spoiler
I've only got one mod right now which just enables Steam achievements when you use the console lol  :innocent: . My GPU and CPU are barely better than the minimum requirements so I'm playing on medium graphics but it still looks really good.

I also love the photo mode, it's very similar to the one in Fallout 76. They've got some cool frames that look like books and the filters are fun too.

I only picked two traits (Extravert and Hero Worshipped; I had to get the latter since Oblivion is my favorite TES game and I'm hoping the Adoring Fan is similar to him). I love the idea of some of the ones I didn't choose like Kid Stuff (have to give 2% of your money to your family who you can visit), Serpent's Embrace (have to jump all the time, it's a religious thing), and Dream Home (have to pay a mortgage weekly)
[close]

Anyway, I'd love to hear about your experiences with the game so far. What type of playthrough are you doing? Did you make an original character? What do you dislike about the game?

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2023 @911.64 »

I literally had no idea there was a new Bethesda game about to come out!!  :ozwomp:  Im a little disappointed its another shooter; Im not a fan of shooters at all - but I do enjoy Bethesda stories!

I'll prob wait for the first sale (there should be more good mods out by then too!) but I look forward to hearing about peoples adventures  :omg:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
fatgrrlz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

She/They Girl-thing

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2023 @224.46 »

Didn’t preorder but I do have Gamepass so I played that way. I’m having so much fun with it - and having fallen out of love with another sci-fi shooter recently (Destiny) it came in the nick of time for rehoming my homemade blorbos too - I ended up reusing my Titan ad my player character at the moment. May end up buying the deluxe version for my birthday in a few weeks, having a blast :cheesy:

Spoiler
Love the atmosphere and enjoying the lore I’ve consumed thus far, but the space combat is total garbage imo :tongue: apparently the first ship just sucks ass and you have to upgrade to something else to be bearable. Now to get the credits for upgrading…
[close]

worldleaderpretend
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2023 @660.47 »

i love starfield sm. i just wish it were easier to find online spaces for it that arent all ppl who dont understand anything about game development blaming every glitch on "too much time spent on pronouns
>:[[[". Barrett is probably my favorite game character right along w/ minsk from Neverwinter.

i refuse to do a ng+ atm. honestly i probably wouldve already but i like what i haveee. and my character has friends ffs. when i eventually get bored, abandon it for two months, and hyperfixate again like always i'll probably do one then.

:pc::pc::pc:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi