Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @140.56 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 48/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Dwarves Vs. Zombies? Anyone remember (or even heard of it)?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dwarves Vs. Zombies? Anyone remember (or even heard of it)?  (Read 155 times)
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« on: December 21, 2023 @579.95 »

Dwarves_vs._Zombies_Wiki
'kay so let me lay out the scene: this is a large roleplay game on minecraft back when i was still in school and i would wake up extra early just to play the damn thing. basically its like up to 70 players- the dwarves- who are given their own special jobs and tasks like "builder" "baker" etc etc and each task is to build on helping otHER players in the game, the builders r the one who make the fort to protect from, you guessed it, the zombies  :omg: the craziest part actually is even the zombies r OTHER PLAYERS who get to pick mobs as classes to attack the dwarves
it was really fun and there was a lot to do obviously, i'd say it was popular around the early 2010s and its been a very very long time since i played it but i still think about it anytime i'm on a multiplayer minecraft server.. i'm interested if anyone else remembers this actually or if this was some sort of niche only i'm aware of  :drat:
apparently, after some small googling there is a .. possibly active 2023 dwarves vs zombies? im not sure if it would be the same for me but i might give it a chance here.. also i feel like the exact demographic for this- and the people who remember it- is totally depleted im worried if i look into this revitalized version of it theres gonna be like 5 active players x)

edit: apparently theres even a tvtropes for this? im sorry thats kind of funny i had no idea there were tvtropes for minecraft SERVER GAMES
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023 @581.83 by dotmidi » Logged

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Do you remember IRC?

Started by m15oBoard ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving

Replies: 19
Views: 2999
Last post March 19, 2024 @111.09
by virtue
Memory Fragment Restoration Event

Started by NeonriserBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 1
Views: 930
Last post May 06, 2022 @521.64
by Melooon
Weird local festivals and events

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 16
Views: 1503
Last post February 29, 2024 @108.16
by e-

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi