Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @606.89 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 761 times)
Zusk
Casual Poster

StatusCafe: zusk

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: August 29, 2022 @390.25 »

Hello! :ozwomp:
Found this little place by surprise when browsing through the status cafe hub and seeing a curious post by melon that caught my attention. Was a fun rabbit hole to go down! :loved:

I am Zusk (they/them). I gravitated to the whole yesterweb community after I got into Hypnospace Outlaw.
Hypnospace, like a comet in a clear sky, woke something up in me. It reminded me how much I missed the old days of Angelfire, fan sites and IIRC ( Even up to the mid 2000's I remember trading for shiny pokemon on the Serebii IIRC :pc:smile:

I do lots of stuff!
  • My current DnD group is pretty tight nit and we have been playing for close to four years now ( You can see art of one of my characters here! Most of the art credit to one of my artist friends in that group)
  • Currently pursuing a Associates degree! Tried college a few years ago, went in with completely the wrong mindset and had a awful experience. Really excelling now though!
  • Been doing Unity on and off for about a decade now! What drove me to join this forum in part was seeing that there was already a few Unity developers already here. Check out this little demo to my most recent project here, a little prototype to a Action-RPG game I am experimenting with!
  • Currently Lead Designer on Old World Blues, a Hearts of Iron total conversion mod! Its been a amazing growing experience for me, giving me a ton of experience that I hope to carry forward into my career after I get my degree.

And of course, you can find my Neocities page here.
tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022 @527.84 »

Ohh zusk we have so many interest in common!I play dnd and dont get me started of the stamps i saw on your site...(it looks lovely btw) ...welcome!!! :loved:
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022 @601.37 »

Hii welcome to the forooom! :ha:

Im always glad to see more games makers around; I do Unity stuff, and cinni does and Im sure a few others dabble in it, but we have yet to reach critical mass of virtual world making potential :ozwomp: I want more weird game worlds :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I had a similar experience with college, I think people are pushed into it too young to really get the most out of it; going back after a few years of life is great!

Also you'd be surprised how many people say the found the forum via my intriguing status cafe posts :omg:k: Which one was it!?

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Zusk
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022 @886.83 »

Ohh zusk we have so many interest in common!I play dnd and dont get me started of the stamps i saw on your site...(it looks lovely btw) ...welcome!!! :loved:

:4u: Happy to make your acquaintance! I used to be involved in the old school world of warcraft private server RP scene, but I moved onto DnD when I realized it was closed to what I wanted out of roleplay. My current campaign is going great!

Hii welcome to the forooom! :ha:

Im always glad to see more games makers around; I do Unity stuff, and cinni does and Im sure a few others dabble in it, but we have yet to reach critical mass of virtual world making potential :ozwomp: I want more weird game worlds :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I had a similar experience with college, I think people are pushed into it too young to really get the most out of it; going back after a few years of life is great!

Also you'd be surprised how many people say the found the forum via my intriguing status cafe posts :omg:k: Which one was it!?

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

It was your post talking about your submission to the Yesterweb zine, actually :grin:
Nice to meet you regardless!
bythemeadow
Casual Poster ⚓︎

she/faer

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2022 @87.34 »

welcome!! i've played a little bit of old world blues before, thats super duper cool!! whats working on it like?

puhuhuhuhu
Zusk
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2022 @322.15 »

welcome!! i've played a little bit of old world blues before, thats super duper cool!! whats working on it like?

Glad to heard you have played it! :transport:
Its been amazing! Working on a team that large is really the sort of experience I need right now, really is great prep work for what working on a professional title will be like.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi