Interests Zone > ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

What decade were you born in?

<< < (5/5)

lonelyjuly:
Summer of '99 here. I got exposed to the internet around 6-7 years old and would frequently use AIM to talk to my friends. Other than that, MySpace and Geocities was unknown territory to me  :ok:

Guest:
1997! My dad was known as the local "DVD man" which I'm unsure of how common that is worldwide, but basically he would pirate all the DVD's he could and sell them to people. As such, I was introduced to the internet pretty early on in life, though most of my time online was spent playing the games my dad downloaded for me.

I never used myspace or anything, but my first social media was... Bebo! I wonder if anyone else here remembers that site? Speaking of which, man I miss msn... Every day I'd send my friends "nudges" LOL. Love the msn emoticons on this site! :cheesy:

Guest:
I was born in '92 and my dad started sitting me in front of a computer before I can even remember it. As such, I believe I got to experience the "Golden Age" of the web, as you will.

I can't lie that it did make me feel old initially to know that so many of the others involved in this movement are way younger but it really fills me with hope that we can carve out a significant space for ourselves. This isn't just pure nostalgia or anything. It's a form of expression and connection that people really want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version