World Wild Web > ☮︎ ∙ Other Communities & Webrings

Known active webrings

(1/7) > >>

Melooon:
Hello, I though it might be a good idea to make a list of all the known active webrings that people might want to join. If you know a webring/are part of a webring, post about it below!

(Please provide a description of the webring, its size, what kind of sites its for etc)

:unite:

Guest:
Well, everyone knows the Yesterweb Ring (over 600 members, general purpose but preferring retro web revival websites), but I also know the Hotline Webring (~400 members, personal websites that showcase unique identities preferred).

memo:
I know of this webring, very minimal but full of wonderful sites - https://webring.dinhe.net/

TheFrugalGamer:
Hey I found a few more, so I figured I'd add them here in case there's still interest:

Bucket Webring - "For cool people." Currently at 48 members
The Funky Webring - Personal webpages that like funky visuals and colors. Currently has 36 members.
Neocreatives Webring - For visual artists (who aren't all necessarily on Neocities). Several dozen members in the list right now.
The Transring - "For any webmaster here on the web that identifies as transgender, nonbinary, basically anything that isn't cisgender." Has several dozen members currently.

Edit: found more! Also added more info for each of them.

Unnamed Webring - "This webring is an attempt to inspire artists & developers to build their websites and share traffic amongst each other." I can't find a name for it, but it is identified by the symbol at the bottom of the page. Currently 200 members
Lainchan Webring - Websites that have linked together using Lainchan, an image board revolving around the anime Serial Experiments Lain. Not all are anime focused, however. A few are on Tor and listed separately, and the webmaster keeps track of sites that have gone down. Looks like there are currently about 100 members.

Guest:
Oh! Also, Sadness has an amazing webrings page: https://sadgrl.online/cyberspace/webrings.html

Honestly, it was what enabled me to start my webring adventures. Can't believe I forgot to mention it. She recently updated it too! :smile:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version