World Wild Web > ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Personal Announcements

<< < (43/45) > >>

wygolvillage:
That interactive horse game I said I was working on? Well, it's finished!!!!! It's really simple (you just explore and collect items) but it still makes me feel really accomplished that I got the whole thing working and have some sort of interactive element for this shrine, since it seeks to replicate the experience of an online game... Adventure Game Studio was a ton of fun to work with for this project.

Here's the link :)

TheFrugalGamer:

--- Quote from: wygolvillage on March 29, 2024 @568.72 ---That interactive horse game I said I was working on? Well, it's finished!!!!! It's really simple (you just explore and collect items) but it still makes me feel really accomplished that I got the whole thing working and have some sort of interactive element for this shrine, since it seeks to replicate the experience of an online game... Adventure Game Studio was a ton of fun to work with for this project.

--- End quote ---

This game is so cute! I had a lot of fun running around and collecting cute things :)

wygolvillage:

--- Quote from: TheFrugalGamer on March 29, 2024 @815.72 ---This game is so cute! I had a lot of fun running around and collecting cute things :)

--- End quote ---

Yay! I'm glad you liked it :D

pebble:

--- Quote from: wygolvillage on March 29, 2024 @568.72 ---That interactive horse game I said I was working on? Well, it's finished!!!!! It's really simple (you just explore and collect items) but it still makes me feel really accomplished that I got the whole thing working and have some sort of interactive element for this shrine, since it seeks to replicate the experience of an online game... Adventure Game Studio was a ton of fun to work with for this project.

--- End quote ---

This is so cool!! I love when websites include interactive things, and this one reminded me so much of the little games I used to find around the internet as a kid. I'm not sure if you designed the horses yourself or if they're based on the game you were inspired by, but the bay horse is my favorite, it's so pretty! Thank you for sharing the link, getting to play this just made my night :) SpoilerEspecially the pegasus in the woods <3[close]

wygolvillage:

--- Quote from: pebble on March 30, 2024 @0.16 ---This is so cool!! I love when websites include interactive things, and this one reminded me so much of the little games I used to find around the internet as a kid. I'm not sure if you designed the horses yourself or if they're based on the game you were inspired by, but the bay horse is my favorite, it's so pretty! Thank you for sharing the link, getting to play this just made my night :) SpoilerEspecially the pegasus in the woods <3[close]
--- End quote ---

The horse designs are my own! Clovenglade is a vibes-based "recreation" but mostly an original world/setting. So it has all the sorts of features and "vibes" of the games I was inspired by but the characters, designs, settings, etc. are all my own! It's sort of like, a game that could have existed but didn't, that's an amalgamation of how I felt and what I remembered of the games that did. Which is a little confusing haha

If you want to learn more about the playable horses specifically I'd reccomend visiting the stable page (accessed via the minimap), which is a sort of character select page and has information on them. And you can brush them  :ozwomp:

Thank you so much for playing :D Your message made MY night!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version