Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

greetings!

<< < (2/2)

memo:

--- Quote from: graveyardsoup on September 20, 2022 @853.23 ---Those are both great groups! Recently I've really been liking Triptykon specifically Melana Chasmata.

--- End quote ---

ooh! I didn't know about them, thank you very much for the recommendation.

--- Quote from: Melooon on September 20, 2022 @877.74 ---Hi memo, welcome to the forum :4u:

Wow the spread of discord in the 2010s? I didnt use it until 2020, but maybe Im slow :S!! I definitaly agree with the diffrence between slow and fast messaging; its nice to feel that ideas have room to breath and be expressed.

I like your site, its bright and neat. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for the welcome! You have a very wonderful little crafted space here.
When it comes to discord I said 2010s but it's more like.. late 10s, I remember joining in around 2015 or 2016. Back then there was no Discord Nitro. A funny thing I remember about the discord from that time is that images didn't require any sending confirmation, so you could literally hold down ctrl-v after copying and image and it would spam a chat as fast as it could upload images.

P.s. also thank you for the welcome pack, it's much useful! I believe some links might need a little update - they still redirect to melonking.net, while if I read correctly you're trying to redirect the more community-based project to melonland.net.
Also beware that the look/layout link brings up your profile! I believe it has to do with the ":u=1" at the end of the URL.
This should work properly:

--- Code: ---https://forum.melonland.net/index.php?action=profile;area=theme
--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version