Art & Games > ♖ ∙ Video Games

What game would you want to be remastered?

(1/11) > >>

xX_irkeneonz_Xx:
I was talking to a friend about how I wish Magi Nation for the GBC would be remastered, so I wanted to ask to see if anyone has their own personal games they'd like to see remastered even if it probably won't happen.

My reasons for wanting some kind of remaster of Magi Nation is mostly because I'd love to hear a remastered version of the soundtrack and because a lot of the issues with that game come from the game being slow (which was because of hardware limitations) and because saving is a pain. It would never happen because this game is rarely talked about and the company behind it is probably long defunct but hey.

Guest:
I've been waiting on the rumored Metroid Prime remaster for Switch for years. It's my favourite game of all time, but at this point the remaster is about as likely to actually happen as Metroid Prime 4.

My next choice would be Resident Evil: Dead Aim, because it's a really underappreciated game that is only playable on PS2. In my opinion it's the best of the Resident Evil spinoff games. And since it's a blend of classic third-person Resident Evil games and a light-gun shooter, even if you still have a PS2 you also need a CRT television because light-guns don't work on modern TVs. It's a great candidate for a Switch port so you can use the joycon's IR pointer for aiming.

CyberCat2000:
The first two Paper Mario games! (Specifically, the N64 original and The Thousand Year Door.) Both games have a rather unique look that still holds up. Also, I kind of want to see the worlds of both expanded a bit too.

MrsMoe:
Psychonauts is one of my favorite games of all time and with the sequel now out, it'd be neat if they could update the original with it's level of graphic polish. And as much as I love it, there are some parts that I feel are a little too difficult, so maybe something could be done about that in a remake.

JackFrost:
Either Shin Megami Tensei, Or Metal Gear Solid. I know the last one may be an unpopular opinion but I think it would be nice to have a MGS remake with the same amount of drama and tenseness of the original. None of the stuff the gamecube remake had. It could even have an extra mode that could tell the story of metal gear and metal gear 2? I dont want a persona revelations remake, they would add social links and all around RUIN it. The psp version holds up still today in my opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version