Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @435.57 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  Making my own zine!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Making my own zine!!  (Read 632 times)
tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: November 17, 2022 @59.95 »

I admit i disappeared from melonland- to be fair, i was busy (and hyperfixating on the sims but we don't talk about that)...i finished my bachelor thesis and...

I AM STARTING A ZINE!!!!

I am so excited honestly, ive never work on a project like this and many amazing artist want to join :transport:
I had so much fun making the site too, i knew most people joining were probably smarphone users so i made it work on samrtphone too and it was fun to do!!!

have you ever made a zine? do you have any advice?
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022 @121.15 »

Sadly I have no advice but I am super excited to see this! I hope it goes amazing!!!! :ozwomp:

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022 @174.87 »

I love this website; it’s a totally weird shape Iv never seen done before, and the colours and images are super cozy! I’m not really sure what your zine is about but I look forward to reading it too! :grin:

Advice.. hmm.. I guess; trust yourself, have fun and be persistent. Those are the universal secrets to all creative projects :4u:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022 @592.57 »

Sadly I have no advice but I am super excited to see this! I hope it goes amazing!!!! :ozwomp:

Thank you! It means a lot :transport:

I love this website; it’s a totally weird shape Iv never seen done before, and the colours and images are super cozy! I’m not really sure what your zine is about but I look forward to reading it too! :grin:

Advice.. hmm.. I guess; trust yourself, have fun and be persistent. Those are the universal secrets to all creative projects :4u:

I am glad you look forward to reading it, it will be full of scantily clad men (their character design is just like that) so i hope you can still enjoy it :omg:
And thank you for your advice, we will make sure to follow it :3c
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

I am new to making sites and I want some tips to improve.

Started by Icey!Board ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 4
Views: 1752
Last post December 14, 2021 @853.48
by Icey!
php heck: making a search engine

Started by cinniBoard ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 2
Views: 1464
Last post February 22, 2022 @256.30
by ellievoyyd
Yesterweb Zine - Issue 02 - Websites as an Act of Creativity - OUT NOW!!

Started by sadnessBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 4
Views: 1493
Last post April 27, 2022 @745.66
by Dojidave

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi